U23D release backed up AGAIN for US viewers!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was so excited about seeing it this week, until I checked my local theater's web site a few days ago. :( As long as it doesn't get moved back again.

Re: Re: U23D release backed up AGAIN for US viewers!!

Muldfeld said:
That really sucks. I'm not even sure who this Hannah Montana person is, but I've heard a lot about her on forums in the last few weeks. She sounds like another Hillary Duff or Britney Spears. It amazes me that Disney is such a heavily Republican scumbag organization sympathetic to the Bush administration (it tried to stop Michael Moore's "Farenheit 9/11" from coming out) and yet is the source of so much trash that right wingers blame for the vulgarizing of the culture. The right wing is consistenly hypocritical about their alliance with business interests that bring this stuff into existence. While Fox Network has produced some great shows (The X-Files, Millennium Season 1, very early Simpsons, etc), it used to be in the forefront of dumbing down of the culture with all that reality TV crap.

Anyway, I'm sorry about the delay, but maybe it will mean more to you when it does come out. There are not many IMAX cinemas in my country for the film to even play in, so at least you have a local cinema that will play it.

Take care

Disney is one of the gayest corporations out there. They are far, far from Republican and definitly not conservative.

Yeah, this theatre near me that has an Imax screen and a digital 3D screen stopped showing U23D on the Imax screen tonight.. But Hannah Montana is still being shown on the Digital 3D screen.

I sure hope they start showing U23D on the digital screen.

Is 3D digital vastly superior to the Imax 3D?

well some of us were talking last time, and we think that the film was meant to be shown on digital screen. there are some moments on the imax when it gets a bit fuzzy. the imax might just be too big

LemonMacPhisto said:
I love Muldfeld.

How can you not...

He'll tell you the political insighfulness of his cereal using very one dimensional analysis, find a way to blame U2 for the cost of his haircut, maybe throw in a sexist or anti-semitic remark and the whole time getting every single one of his "facts" wrong...

He's a comedic genius!

Last edited:
unico said:
well some of us were talking last time, and we think that the film was meant to be shown on digital screen. there are some moments on the imax when it gets a bit fuzzy. the imax might just be too big

True, but the 3-story-high Bono head or Edge Guitar was worht seeing. I will be checking it out on digital at some point as well, because those theaters are way easier for me to get to.

Back
Top Bottom