U2 will be playing in Cannes at the 3D premiere Pt. 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

I see why U2 fans get a bad rap sometimes of being too serious in their band worship. :sigh:

Obviously the people who think that have never been to ETYKIW or B&C. :wink:

Screwtape2 said:
I missed the performance but this thread totally made up for it. :drool:

:up: Both threads have been hysterical. One of the more amusing setlist parties I've posted in. :)

I've missed the chaos of the setlist parties. :wink:

Now all we need is for timothius to show up so we can have an argument over Auckland vs Wellington and the party will be complete! :drool:

Zootlesque said:

Or about cricket?

:lol:

If I were you, I wouldn't talk so loudly about cricket after what just happened to India in the World Cup! :wink:

What might be lighthearted to some is not lighthearted to others. If it is going to be deemed insulting it should be left unsaid whether it is meant to be lighthearted or not.

Bono isnt fat by any means anyways, somebody of his height should be between 170-180, I doubt hes much more then that.

Axver said:

If I were you, I wouldn't talk so loudly about cricket after what just happened to India in the World Cup! :wink:

I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't watched cricket in...... about 10 years!

Football (the real one) is where it's at! :drool:

Yahweh said:
What might be lighthearted to some is not lighthearted to others. If it is going to be deemed insulting it should be left unsaid whether it is meant to be lighthearted or not.

Guess we better just zip our lips and not say anything now, to be on the safe side!

People who get offended by lighthearted jokes are just over-sensitive.

Zootlesque said:

I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't watched cricket in...... about 10 years!

You got walloped by Bangladesh and didn't make it past the first round.

Rugby union and cricket are where it's at. :drool:

Yahweh said:
Bono isnt fat by any means anyways, somebody of his height should be between 170-180, I doubt hes much more then that.

Oh man! :banghead: :sad:

I doubt anybody here meant to seriously insult the guy! Of course he is not fat. And so what if he is, it's none of our business. But all said and done, at the end of the day he is a celeb. And celebs get made fun off all over the freaking internet! I just don't see the big deal here. :shrug:

xaviMF22 said:

I think Zottles is talking bout what you Americans call soccer:tsk:

This is the second time you've called me Zottles! What gives? :madwife: :wink:

Yes LemonMelon, I'm talking bout Soccer/Football :drool: :shifty:

Zootlesque said:

Oh man! :banghead: :sad:

I doubt anybody here meant to seriously insult the guy! Of course he is not fat. And so what if he is, it's none of our business. But all said and done, at the end of the day he is a celeb. And celebs get made fun off all over the freaking internet! I just don't see the big deal here. :shrug:

when Bono joins VH1's Celebrity Fit Club...
it wont be a big deal :drool:

Zootlesque said:

Yes LemonMelon, I'm talking bout Soccer/Football :drool: :shifty:

Ah yes, I do enjoy that version of the game as well. :wink: However, the cruel totalitarian masters that run the television stations here in America refuse to show the game except during the uber-commercial World Cup. :hmm:

After watching that, I feel the urge to watch Rattle and Hum tonight.

Who's with me? I've got vodka!

Back
Top Bottom