U2 will be playing in Cannes at the 3D premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, my preemptive "shut up" wasn't to anyone in particular. It was to anyone who was going to come in here and be all bitter and complainy about what they end up playing. :wink:

U2girl said:
Do you really think any of the above (forgot to add SBS) would get a better reaction than BD or Vertigo?

No. But I have no interest in hearing Vertigo for the 7463874636547236th time. At this rate, I won't be surprised if many non fans think U2 is a one hit wonder with Vertigo. :wink:

i haven't really found it worth complaining about anything in life ever since corianderstem kissed me.

xaviMF22 said:

very convinient..

.I got too many cracks about my pink shirt & green sweater vest combo :grumpy:

Deservedly so :tsk: :tsk:

:wink:

Zoots - if you don't want to hear "the hits", why are you here? Just curious :reject: :shifty:

U2Man said:
i haven't really found it worth complaining about anything in life ever since corianderstem kissed me.

Darn tootin'! A kiss from the pop culture queen is a kiss like no other. :wink:

To xavi - nah. I never tell fluffy little puppies to shut up.

Zootlesque said:

No. But I have no interest in hearing Vertigo for the 7463874636547236th time. At this rate, I won't be surprised if many non fans think U2 is a one hit wonder with Vertigo. :wink:

They are entitled to their opinion. :shrug: If they like the song though, they just might have a listen to the other albums as well. Most U2 fans probably started off by hearing a hit.

At least Vertigo has only been played on a single tour and is relatively more fresh than the 10, 15 or 20+ year old hits they play that were played for the 7463874636547236th time to the 7463874636547236th degree.

xaviMF22 said:

all I do is bash HTDAAB:wink:

all you do is complain about how U2 lost their balls or something ....

and U2Man is just plain weird :|

And I have no personality trait that sticks out whatsoever :happy:

Lila64 said:
Zoots - if you don't want to hear "the hits", why are you here? Just curious :reject: :shifty:

a. Cos it'll be interesting to see them nonetheless.

b. Cos this thread is fun. :wink:

Btw, what channel is this gonna be on???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom