U2 Weekend on Sirius Satellite Radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chazman151

War Child
Just a reminder to those folks that subscribe to Sirius Satellite Radio that they will be playing non-stop U2 all weekend (11/25-11-28) on channel 18: The Spectrum

----------
Thank U2 Weekend
11/25 - 11/28:
This Thanksgiving weekend we give thanks to the most important rock band of the past 25 years by playing non-stop U2 music all weekend long. Carve your turkey and hang with the family while we play loads of U2 rarities, hits, b-sides, and new songs from their How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb album.
-------------

If you are not a Sirius subscriber, you can still listen on your computer by signing up for a free 3-day pass at their website:

http://www.sirius.com/

Last edited:
bono_man2002 said:
I'm outside USA...so i guess i cant get a free pass?

Edited to say I hade a friend in Brazil try and she's litening as we speak

Last edited:
Is XM doing anything like this? Doesn't matter since I don't have either one but just wondering.

YAY!

Boy, am I glad I read this... I have Dish Network and it's on the World Class Rock station 6018, would never have known otherwise... YAY!

Oh, edited to say that Zoo Station is on right now... hehe

Last edited:
They just played "Lost On A Silent Planet" (Demo)???
I have this song from a 1978 demos bootleg (called on there Life On A Distant Planet), but their version sounds much better... crazy... could this be a song from the iTunes box set?

It's obscene the obscure songs they are playing. It's amazing. There are songs here that I've never heard of.

this is awesome, Walk to the Water is on now. they played NYD extended mix (kevorkian mix) which i just love. they played Happiness is a Warm Gun, I Will Follow, The Ocean, One (live), Halelujah Her She Comes, City of Blinding Lights...... awesome

Back
Top Bottom