U2 week soon on Channel 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
was just gonna post this...

Channel 4 will be showing an amazing run of shows dedicated U2 from Saturday 25th November, culminating in a mammoth U2 weekend on the 2nd and 3rd December. The programmes will be shown across the entire C4 network including Channel 4, E4 and More 4 to tie in with the bands release of the U2 18 Singles Greatest Hits album.

Channel 4 will be showing a selection of shows which will include an exclusive TV interview with the band, music videos and coverage from The U2 Vertigo and Zoo tours.

Line-up:

Channel 4:

25th November - U2: Vertigo Live, a 60 minute special to be shown at 23.45
2nd December - A Day In The Life Of The Edge will also be shown on C4 at 01.15am
2nd December - Plus Nothing But...U2, a 60 minute special at 12:00.
3rd December - U2: Zoo Tour a further 60 minute special to be shown at 23.45
3rd December - U2: Live In Milan, The worldwide premiere on TV of the bands amazing concert in Milan as part of the Vertigo//05 tour on T4 at 13.55
3rd December - Exclusive U2 on T4. The full band join June Sarpong in their first and only TV interview on UK TV for over 2 years for a 45 minute show which includes an interview to be shown at 15.05 (directly after U2 Live in Milan)

E4:

2nd December - A 90 minute Nothing But U2 zone which will show back to back U2 videos on E4 Music (to be repeated on w/c 4th December on E4 Music)
2nd December - A 60 minute We Love U2 zone in which celebrity fans nominate and explain their favourite U2 videos
3rd December - A 2 hour We Support U2 zone on E4 Music, which will show all the artists who’ve supported U2 on tour such as Green Day, The Killers etc.
3rd December - E4 will show a repeat of the U2 Vertigo Tour at 15.00
Throughout the weekend of 2nd and 3rd December there will also be U2 videos playing amongst the playlist videos

More 4:

1st December - Age of AIDS will be repeated on World AIDS Day.
4th December - A Day In The Life Of The Edge will also be shown at 01.10am

wow-----I wonder if that will be full Milan...:ohmy:

if so, get your torrenting ready!

Channel 4 rocks!!!!!!!!!! bring back Brookside.

Sorrry about that; excitement makes you say the most un-characteristic, crazy things.

I nearly had a heart attack when i saw an advert for it!
OH MY GOD! from the 25th december - 4th december I won't be leaving the house!

Wish I was in UK :drool: :drool: :drool:

This looks really fucking amazing

Best TV u2 marathon I ever seen

Utoo said:
wow-----I wonder if that will be full Milan...:ohmy:

if so, get your torrenting ready!

Can't be mate :sad:

Too bad , but from 13:55 to 15:05

The whole show must've been like 2:30

well done channel 4. we need to organise ourselves to make sure we get good sources for all the torrents of these shows and make sure those who can't access channel 4 don't miss out.

chrissybaby said:
well done channel 4. we need to organise ourselves to make sure we get good sources for all the torrents of these shows and make sure those who can't access channel 4 don't miss out.

You are a kind and generous soul :bow:

Oh. My. GAAAAAWWWWWDDD!!!!!!! :happy: :love:

This was me when i read that: :dance: :dance: :combust: :combust: :faint: :faint:

I totally could not breathe when i read that!!!! What utter heaven this will be!!!! I guess i'll be buying a multi pack of blank video tapes! Cannot wait, and please let it be the full Milan show! Looking forward also to the life of Edge!!!!

Just when i needed cheering up! :rockon:

Lila64 said:
Channel 4:

25th November - U2: Vertigo Live, a 60 minute special to be shown at 23.45
2nd December - A Day In The Life Of The Edge will also be shown on C4 at 01.15am
2nd December - Plus Nothing But...U2, a 60 minute special at 12:00.
3rd December - U2: Zoo Tour a further 60 minute special to be shown at 23.45
3rd December - U2: Live In Milan, The worldwide premiere on TV of the bands amazing concert in Milan as part of the Vertigo//05 tour on T4 at 13.55
3rd December - Exclusive U2 on T4. The full band join June Sarpong in their first and only TV interview on UK TV for over 2 years for a 45 minute show which includes an interview to be shown at 15.05 (directly after U2 Live in Milan)

E4:

2nd December - A 90 minute Nothing But U2 zone which will show back to back U2 videos on E4 Music (to be repeated on w/c 4th December on E4 Music)
2nd December - A 60 minute We Love U2 zone in which celebrity fans nominate and explain their favourite U2 videos
3rd December - A 2 hour We Support U2 zone on E4 Music, which will show all the artists who’ve supported U2 on tour such as Green Day, The Killers etc.
3rd December - E4 will show a repeat of the U2 Vertigo Tour at 15.00
Throughout the weekend of 2nd and 3rd December there will also be U2 videos playing amongst the playlist videos

More 4:

1st December - Age of AIDS will be repeated on World AIDS Day.
4th December - A Day In The Life Of The Edge will also be shown at 01.10am

Now I know why I've got Sky+ :wink:

I'm recording everything :hyper: :hyper:

WOW thanks for letting us know!
"3rd December - U2: Live In Milan, The worldwide premiere on TV of the bands amazing concert in Milan as part of the Vertigo//05 tour on T4 at 13.55" I wonder if it's the full milan....
=) =)

If we here in the US weren't so damn obsessed with reality shows and moronic sitcoms, maybe WE could get programming like that every once in a while too. :(

Hopefully a great week for torrents somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom