U2 watch over me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
333%3C244723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E752%3E74%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239578%3A349nu0mrj

some nights, when it was really late and i would be tired and trying to finish a paper or one bit of research so i could go to sleep, i would look up and bono's mouth would be moving. he would be singing the song to me. it was creepy.

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 04-16-2002).]

I fell asleep reading Frankenstein (imagine that, falling asleep reading SUCH a quality book!) and I dreamt of Adam. When I woke up I knew what I was going to write about.....now if I can only finish the damn thing!

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

LMAO!!!

I'm trying to finish a research paper even as I speak!...Er, type...whatever. I wonder if my Bono poster will talk to me now...
wink.gif

hehe kobi

Reminds me of when I was a kid my friend had this Michael Jackson poster on her wall and when I'd sleep over she'd terrify me with stories of how he turned into the werewolf from Thriller.

I can't believe I just told you that.

When I lived in my old apartment last year, my roommates moved out a few months before I did and I had the whole place to myself. I then proceeded to decorate the entire bedroom in U2 posters. Many a night, me and my guitar would sit in the shadow of Bono and try to play as well as he does. (That should give you a clue to how stellar of a guitar player I am.
wink.gif
)

once when i was really sick i took a halcyion and cough syrup and i started freaking out for some reason and my remote control turned into a little man and he started talking to me. when i got up and went to tell my roommates i kept thinking i was on a boat that was rocking back and forth so i kept falling into things.

One of these days, I have to take pictures of my room and post them on my website. My U2 posters are practically wallpaper! I can't wait till I get my own apartment. I'll decorate the WHOLE place with U2 stuff. Even the bathroom!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

Originally posted by mad1:
excuse me, but wheres the pic of me in the middle of all that U2 palava Koby luv?

U said I WAS the angel who looked over u snoring and upsetting ur sheets at night!!!!

mad.gif

biggrin.gif

oh you're right there on the bed below.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
*wonders what kobe-san's nice g/f will think of this thread*
wink.gif

i didn't mean for it to happen...i just posted the stupid poster picture and it just went from there...

Koby!!! Im jealous u got bigger ones than me!

no baby. it's always been you. ever since the start, back in lemonade stand a few days ago.

shall we do a 'smooch-smooch'then?

bet u live 20 yards from Sally!

sally, eh? there's no reason to say i don't live 20 yards from her.

are you not satisfied with just me?

Originally posted by kobayashi:
333%3C244723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E752%3E74%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239578%3A349nu0mrj

some nights, when it was really late and i would be tired and trying to finish a paper or one bit of research so i could go to sleep, i would look up and bono's mouth would be moving. he would be singing the song to me. it was creepy.
LOL!
U2 watches over me while I sleep...
That would be the Target U2 7 sign next to my bed.
biggrin.gif

I need to have my pic taken with it and show it off here.
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom