U2 vs. Spinal Tap

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
It's fellow UK rockers Spinal Tap against U2, who'd win?

spinal69yr.jpg

Nigel Tufnel
David St. Hubbins
Derek Smalls
and current drummer: Joe "Mama" Besser

566uu.jpg

Think about this one for a second, for now I'd pick U2 because they have The Edge, and you never get into a fight with a man who's job involves intense hand-eye coordination

(i hope this thread isn't overkill :( )

Stonehenge!!

noel gallagher of Oasis actually thought Spinal Tap were a real band.

Although played by actors, the members of Spinal Tap did play their instruments, and did write their own songs.
So I'd say they're more of a band than...oh, let's say the Backstreet Boys.

U2 would win because Spinal Tap's drummer would die in a freak accident, leaving them outnumbered 3-4.

U2 has Larry, and Larry doesn't age, which makes him somewhat inhuman, which might just make him immortal, which means he won't die unexpectedly which I think makes U2 a bit better than Spinal Tap.

Edgette said:

How can U2 compete with that? :wink:

Lemon (The Jacknife Lee Temple Bar Hexidecimal Phunk Phorce Perfecto Bono Pissing in a Jar Mix) ? :shrug:

Joe 'Mama' Besser is not the current drummer of spinal tap. Mick Shrimpton's twin brother Rick played with the band during their tour in 1992 and movie 'The Return of Spinal Tap'. Besser is said to have '...either gone back to the world of jazz or died.'

:wink:

I meant 1982-1984 Spinal Tap in their washed-up Marty DiBergi docu-glory :grumpy:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom