U2 vs. Bon Jovi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miggy D

War Child
A battle to end all battles:

Which band is better - U2 or Bon Jovi?

Both bands have had their share of hits. Both lead singers had long hair in the 80s. If we compare both bands' catalogues, which one is stonger? Which band will be remembered 20, 30, even 40 years from now? Is 'Slippery When Wet' superior to 'The Joshua Tree', or vice versa? Does With Or Without You hold a candle to Livin' On A Prayer? Is 'Wanted Dead Or Alive' Bon Jovi's 'Where The Streets Have No Name'?

Both have had great success two decades after they initially became internationally famous: U2 with 'Beautiful Day', and Bon Jovi with 'It's My Life', and both bands were re-introduced to a whole new generation of fans as a result. Both bands' recent resurgence in popularity is a testament to their resilience, innovation, and staying power.

So what are your thoughts on the matter? These two bands have so many similarities it's scary, and they're each legendary in their own way. It's your choice, and it's a tough one!

Good luck, friends.

-Miggy D

I messed this one up - it was supposed to also be a poll!

Everyone please see the correct version: U2 vs. Bon Jovi (The Ultimate Battle). Moderators, please close this thread!

Last edited:
Damn Miggs, you have posted a hard one. Frankly I have to go with Bon Jovi. Mostly because John Bon Jovi is a better singer. Plus he does so much for the community - he owns his own arena footballl team. If only Bono were as cool :(

Also, Bon Jovi is just so much more epic with their music, and they are so classy off-stage as well as on-stage.

I know! It is a TOUGH one. Everyone, please see:

U2 vs. Bon Jovi (The Ultimate Battle). That is the correct thread, with the poll.

It's not tough at all, and whats scary is that you think its even close !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom