U2 Video Survivor- No way back

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following videos:

• The Unforgettable Fire

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • One ("bar" version)

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Stay

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
UF barely squeaked out a victory over Electrical Storm 11-10. So Electrical Storm is voted off and we have 3 left! Please vote!

Hooray, ES is gone! Now let's see if we can get UF to an unexpected victory!

ALL UNFORGETTABLE FIRE FANS: VOTE FOR ONE. With a bit of luck and unity, we can win this.

(I just wish Gloria, A Celebration, Streets, or Sweetest Thing were still here ... but oh well, UF's still awesome)

Axver said:

ALL UNFORGETTABLE FIRE FANS: VOTE FOR ONE. With a bit of luck and unity, we can win this.

I'm with you man! I love the UF video. It was one of the early introductions that I had to u2 back in 85, i remember to think at the time that that final walk of the four guys through the snow was the coolest thing I ever saw... yeah, even with the mullet.:cool:

can i get an Amen....
it may seem weird now...

but back in the day the UF video entranced and terrified me all at once. I wasn't paying attention to the hair, it was the freaking rain-on-the-glass and the mushroom cloud and the snows of an imagined 'nuclear winter' and Adam and Larry walking through what looked like a nuke reactor...

*brr*

I will never understand what people have against a mullet. I like mullets :love: I agree Wolfeden, in those days nobody thought anything about the hair, it was a chilling, but cool, video. It was advanced and well done FOR ITS TIME- you guys who weren't born or too little to remember don't know how cheap some of the early 80's videos were, long before the technology and advances made them better quality like little movies. There is a chance it had something to to with nuclear winter, Wolfeden, because the inspiration for TUF was a display of artwork on Hiroshima and nuclear devastation. So they might have put that into their video. Even though I think Bono is adorable in this, he's hotter in Stay and One. However, One bar is more or less only a Bono video (not that I mind) and I really think one of those with the entire band in it should win (I thought the same thing One vs. Streets) But that's why we vote, so please vote for or against whatever you like:)

Axver- I didn't get to comment before the other thread was closed, thanks for your comments, very true! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom