U2 Video Survivor- Misc. round FINAL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote OFF one of the following videos:

• Electrical Storm

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Walk On (Tribute to Heroes)

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Taking 7 out of 17 votes cast, HMTMKMKM was voted off. This leaves the final showdown for this round between Electrical Storm and Walk On (Tribute to Heroes) Which do you want to win? It's all up to you.

After this we will have the championship between the four winners to find the grand champ.

Walk On

It looks like Electrical Storm might win, which is sort of surprising. I didn't know people liked it that much. Maybe this voting is being over run with Larry fans! :p

Why is anyone voting for Walk On? Electrical Storm's a horrible video. People, it says vote OFF. I really hope no-one's misread anything. Electrical Storm just CAN'T win.

How Sweetest Thing got the boot is still beyond me ...

Well I'm not really a "newbie" but I like Electrical Storm better. I think it's beautifully shot, and I find the subject matter especially touching for a numberof personal reasons. I also think that the Tribute to Heroes performance is very moving, so it was a tough vote for me. But maybe everyone else is voting to keep ES because they like to see Larry in a wet t-shirt. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom