U2 Video Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocoustic

War Child
After watching the Best of DVD I've got a few U2 video questions. I don't know if answers exist to all of my questions, but any insight you can provide is greatly appreciated!

1. What in the world is going on in the Last Night On Earth video?

2. In the Lemon video, why is MacPhisto not wearing his horns? I thought that was his trademark?

3. Also in the Lemon video, what is up with the white crosses on The Fly's glasses when Bono puts them on?

4. What's up with the trapeze artists flying around during the Stay video?

5. I don't get the "ghostly" animal running by during Electrical Storm, either. What is the purpose of that?

Thanks for your help!

Zoocoustic said:

5. I don't get the "ghostly" animal running by during Electrical Storm, either. What is the purpose of that?

Thanks for your help!

Didnt you read your little book with the DVD it says for Electrical Storm "Oh, and dont miss the deer. It signals innocence, sexuality and foreboding" - Anton Corbijn

:wave:

Arent they angels in the Stay video? :der:

Re: Re: U2 Video Questions

Lara Mullen said:
Didnt you read your little book with the DVD it says for Electrical Storm "Oh, and dont miss the deer. It signals innocence, sexuality and foreboding" - Anton Corbijn
I thought everything in that video symbolized sexuality...

Oh, and as for the MacPhisto horns, go figure. He would always say "Off with the horns, on with the show" and toss them off anyway.

Last edited:
Zoocoustic said:

4. What's up with the trapeze artists flying around during the Stay video?

Thanks for your help!

There are Trapeze artists in the video because there are Trapeze artists in the movie!!!

In Wings of Desire, the Angel who became human fell in love with a trapeze artist and they are both in the Faraway movie!

Back
Top Bottom