U2 unreleased songs from JT era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
A few time ago I got a copy of this bootleg, The Joshua Tree On Fire, it?s from San Francisco, 04/25/1987. Amazing concert, great performance with pearls like The Electric Co., The Unforgettable Fire, October, Springhill Mining Disaster and Exit.
The regular set list contains 20 songs but there are 7 more tracks from their soundcheck and 2 of them are unreleased songs, never recorded or played live. At Womanfish.com these songs were credited as My Time Has Come (track 9 from 2nd CD) and Moving Out (track 11). The first one sounds like a ballad, it?s nice, with simple words and melody. The second one is really great and resembles a little like some songs from the Salome bootleg IMO.

I was wonder if any of you have the bootleg. If so, what do you think of these specific unreleased songs? If you know anything more about the songs, any further information, I?ll be glad to read about it.
smile.gif

Btw, the soundcheck for The Electric Co. instrumental is really great.

Sounds interesting. I'd like to get my hands on that bootleg!

STING2, you could try U2BloodRedSky.com, the mp3s are originally from that site, although I know it?s really hard to get connected to it. That?s the reason why it?s a good policy to check Womanfish.com on a weekly basis.

Thanks follower. I have a cable modem which is fast and does not use the phone line, so hopefully that makes it faster. Also, a friend of mine who also has a cable modem has a CDR hooked up to his computer and can burn CDs from those Mp3s. I'll have to set this up.

Here is the set list of the concert:

Main Set: Where the Streets Have no Name, I Will Follow, Trip Through Your Wires, I Still Haven't Found What I?m Looking For, MLK, The Unforgettable Fire, Bullet The Blue Sky, Running to Stand Still, Exit, In God's Country, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Electric Co., Bad, October, Springhill Mining Disaster, New Year's Day, Pride
Encore: Mothers of the Disappeared, With or Without You, 40

Then comes the soundchecks: With or Without You (instrumental), The Electric Co.(instrumental), Mothers of Disappeared, Unreleased song (My Time Has Come), Mothers of Disappeared (2nd time), Unreleased song (Moving Out) and One Tree Hill (partial)

And STING2, just in case you don?t get the bootleg...it?s grace@u2cover.com
We can try to set a trade, how about that?
wink.gif

I'd like to hear these songs too!
biggrin.gif

I can never get into U2BloodRedSky, and I've had a DSL and now cable modem for over the past year.

Therefore, is there a way someone could make .mp3's just of those songs and put them on a web site?

I would love to get a copy of these too...if any one makes copies I will trade....I have much to offer.

The soundcheck of this show is amazing. You get the last 2 minutes of WOWY and then Electric Co. that is mainly just the band until the end.

ultraviolet_j@yahoo.com if you are looking for this show. Maybe we can work out a trade.

Also---hear the music at it's best---NO MP3'S!

[This message has been edited by Jayhawk (edited 05-08-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom