U2 UK Documentary Coming Soon....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aardvark747

Blue Crack Addict
Cat Deeley (of all people!) went behind the scenes with U2 during one of their Manchester gigs recently, and filmed exclusive interviews with the band.
This will be shown on ITV1 on 28th June.

NOTE:-
Look out for these couple of phrases, that Bono and the band seem to have ready for every interview...

"You gotta have a good reason for leaving home and going on tour for a year. And we've got 11/12 good reasons." (Larry says 11, Edge says 12)

"Don't you just HATE whinging rockstars"

And lastly, anyone got the odds for Adam sitting there and saying bugger all?

:wink:

boystupidboy said:
I would'nt say that they have 11/12 good reasons,i'd say they only have 10/11 as i definately dont include 'a man and a woman':madspit:

You'd have melted if Bono had knelt down and sung that to you in Manchester....:sexywink:

:rockon:

Aardvark747 said:
Cat Deeley (of all people!) went behind the scenes with U2 during one of their Manchester gigs recently, and filmed exclusive interviews with the band.
This will be shown on ITV1 on 28th June.

NOTE:-
Look out for these couple of phrases, that Bono and the band seem to have ready for every interview...

"You gotta have a good reason for leaving home and going on tour for a year. And we've got 11/12 good reasons." (Larry says 11, Edge says 12)

Bastard I just posted this and nearly used the same title as you. Damn you stole my exclusive news thunder!:wink:

Anyone know what time it will be shown, i looked o sky digital but cannot find it anywhere :huh:

Aardvark747 said:

haha, I was talking to my friend about that very phrase today and how much Bono overuses it :lol:

Adam sitting there and saying bugger all :drool:

mickeza said:
Anyone know what time it will be shown, i looked o sky digital but cannot find it anywhere :huh:

i'm assuming it's on ITV1 if Cat Deeley is presenting - atu2 as it listed at 11:30pm on the 28th

When Cat Deeley was on stage before 15th gig and doing her terrible "oh look at me I'm so thin and gorgeous" fake laugh infront of the crowd, who was the dude with her? Probably someone terrible important....but I have no clue.

boystupidboy said:
I would'nt say that they have 11/12 good reasons,i'd say they only have 10/11 as i definately dont include 'a man and a woman':madspit:

A Man and a Woman is a brilliant song, if anything.. leave out Vertigo. Although it IS rather good in concert.

Back
Top Bottom