U2 trainspotters unite--videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thrillme

Refugee
You know who you are, you notice something that maybe others overlook, something going on in the background, that others miss, etc, or something you just want to share that others miss.

For fun, boredom, show off how observant you are, whichever, name some things in U2 music videos, officially released concert videos--ie ZooTV, that you think others perhaps overlook.

1. In Red Rocks video, Adam starts playing "Gloria" with a pic, but towards the end he plays without it.

*This may or may not actually happen*

2. A few times during "Sunday Bloody Sunday" on Slane DVD, it looks like (to me anyways) that Larry is dropping the drum stick in his right hand, and catching it as it bounces back.

3. Adam makes a rather angry face during the "and we run, into the arms of America" line from Rattle and Hum.

4. Edge makes the "sign of the cross" just before he steps out of the mirrorball lemon space-ship on the Popmart Mexico video.

*For the record, I do this with movies too, especially with movies I've seen over and over, kinda keeps them fresh, when you notice something new*

Last edited:
my contribution: adams flinching moments.....

sydney 93- when theyre playing daddys gonna pay... and the first explosion of money goes off adam jumps out of his skin with fright

and on until the end of the world on the best of dvd (originaly from the zoo tv outside broadcast special) at the begining bono is doing the thing where he flings the towl around above his head, and he nearly hits adam once with it and he flinches pretty bad

lol funny shit!

lol! the first time i saw the Zoo TV sydney show i noticed the bit where adam gets a little shook up by the explosion. made me laugh.

I like the bit at the end of In Gods Country on Rattle and hum where adam hits a bum note, turns and gives an adam grin.

gman said:
I like the bit at the end of In Gods Country on Rattle and hum where adam hits a bum note, turns and gives an adam grin.

errr.....

I'm not sure on what track is it, I think it's before staring at the sun, but if you look at the audience in the Popmart Mexico Video, you'll see and inflated condon being thrown around and bono sees this and laughs.

Back
Top Bottom