U2 to the Rescue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TripThruUreWires

I serve MacPhisto
Just yesterday at this time, I was thinking to myself, "Gee, life sucks right about now", as I learned that I am on the verge of getting fired from my job due to an unfortunate incident. Not to mention, I wasn't feeling all that upbeat to begin with. But low and behold, I get a surprise phone call from my brother in Florida. It turns out he scored two GA tickets for for the second to last show in Tampa (note: I had no idea he was planning on getting tickets; in fact, I had no idea he was that big of a fan..lol). So he more or less told me to get my ass down there and join him for this concert (my brother being generous with me?! now that's a first
wink.gif
lol). on top of that, my parents offered to pay for my airfare to fly down there in a couple weeks. Needless to say, this surprise certainly brightened up what otherwise would have been an absolutely depressing day. So thanks to u2 and more importantly, thanks to one heck of a family unit, things are looking up again.

cool! I wish stuff like that would happen to me more often!

(not the unfortunate incident bit, the relative phoning you and saying he has GAs to a U2 show and he's bringing you bit)

you must have done something right Trip

have fun!

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Have a great time - wish stuff like that would happen to me too!

A close friend of mine saw Bono in Oxford street not so long ago and 'didn't think' of asking for his autograph!

Back
Top Bottom