U2 to play several tracks in London tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RademR said:
atu2.com said that Bono played the guitar on COBL. :eyebrow:

Yeah but was he "playing" it? or playing with it like R&H Exit? :wink:

Bono and the guitar is a dubious excercise, I hope they had him turned up loud enough to where it was actually audible unlike ZooTv. :)

It's prerecorded, because you see Larry stop drumming for a sec, but his drumming was going and going.

Awesome performance tough.

The first of ABOY I heard reminded me a little bit of the Salome Outtake Track of "I Feel Free" :drool:

WOW. What a thing to wake up to!

... I don't suppose that the other tracks will show up at all? Is that even likely?

Inner El Guapo said:

Yeah but was he "playing" it? or playing with it like R&H Exit? :wink:

Bono and the guitar is a dubious excercise, I hope they had him turned up loud enough to where it was actually audible unlike ZooTv. :)

Bono's guitar is an interesting thing ... on some official releases, you can't distinctly hear it, but I have bootlegs where you can clearly tell Bono's playing. My favourite is Stay from ZooTV.

Depends on if someone was able to sneak in a recording device. I'm sure we'll hear something, even if it's cell phone recordings or something :)

Maybe somebody in the croud had recorded it, and we'll hear it when he/she get's home, put it on Mp3, and throw it into this forum.

Or at least that's what I'm hoping for :|

Axver said:

Bono's guitar is an interesting thing ... on some official releases, you can't distinctly hear it, but I have bootlegs where you can clearly tell Bono's playing. My favourite is Stay from ZooTV.

Yes, that's what I don't get. He can obviously play basic chords and do it well, but he is turned down so low on some performances he might as well not even be playing.

I hope they give him an electric and crank it up. Two guitar attack this time around baby!!!

51484325.jpg

:)

Bono's voice sounds very strong. Much much better than on the ATYCLB tour... gone is the flat hoarse voice (i hope) of the last tour (i can't listen to the Boston/Slane DVD because of that).

I think the music is recorded, but is the "holas" and the spanish? After the first verse, it sounds like Edge is singing the lines, because it sounds different than the radio version. but from then on it sounds dead on. Opinions????

we should have an mp3 now of COBL and ABOY

What is "Mystery Girl" song? I've never heard of this one before.

Back
Top Bottom