U2 to play live on CD:UK according to U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allbecauseofme

The Fly
this is from U2.com:

Even More Tix! U2, CDUK, London, Saturday!
U2.Com has forty pairs of tickets to see the band play live on CDUK in London, tomorrow afternoon!

All you have to do is send us an email to u2comp@digicc.com.

Put ‘CDUK Tix Pls’ in the subject line.

If your name is pulled out of our electronic U2.Competition hat, we’ll mail you back by 10am tomorrow morning.

Stand by your computer !

The competition is only open to those over 16 years of age.

CDUK is being recorded in London on Saturday afternoon – so only enter our competition if you can actually make it to London tomorrow afternoon!

Good luck!

maybe the music video will premier in the US with the mtv making of the video thing?

Man, why is London always gets the good sh!t and at short notice too, that twice in as many days that they'll be playing London. If the perfromance was next week I would have e-mailed, but tomorrow just isn't possible.

I'm sure that tomorrow will provide the Vertigo video. They did a similar thing of playing CD:UK week later than TOTP. It was already stated on last weeks show they would be showing the exclusive video.

So today there giving another performance, so more change for a (better quality) leak, and the official Vertigo video will be aired also today?

wow

everything we did today on this forum, we can do all over again tommorow. Can't Wait!! Maybe they'll play "Miracle Drug."

shit, its about noon in the UK, isnt it??? It said they are performing on sat. afternoon, its should come on soon. Damn, I havent slept yet, I was about to pass out. Anyone know what time??

Back
Top Bottom