u2 = the Rolling Stones

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caroni said:

Thank you, something nice between so much bitchness :happy:

no problem.

speaking of which, I'm listening to the song "Bitch" :drool:

To those who don't like the Rolling Stones, why don't you like them?

I love this type of thread. So much righteous indignation. Makes for a fun read. :yes:

LemonMacPhisto said:

no problem.

speaking of which, I'm listening to the song "Bitch" :drool:

To those who don't like the Rolling Stones, why don't you like them?

I can´t like a band that are called "sus majestades stánicas":macdevil: and in other hand, I just can´t stand Mick Jagger, and in a third hand I just don´t like their music, I don´t know why :shrug:

J_NP said:

There was also words in english , so it was the 3 languages , and spanish well who knows ..... for the people outside Brazil who had come to São Paulo for the show ....

Maybe In Buenos Aires or Santiago there was some portuguese words as well

Thank you :hug: but really were creepy words :huh:

Caroni said:

I can´t like a band that are called "sus majestades stánicas":macdevil:

Es por esto que es llamado 'marketing' Caroni , Tam bein no gusto mucho pero , S for the Devil es una incrivel musica , jah a escutou ?

There's a simillar thread in B&C... As I said there, I saw The Rolling Stones last summer and it wasn't anything great... far from it actually... They only played three new songs(that illustrates how they live on the past) and in the middle of the show the crwod wasn't very entusiastic. It wasn't even close to a U2 concert in terms of emotion and beauty... At least in my opinion...

And to those who confused portuguese with spanish:rolleyes:

u2s attempts at playing other people's songs are usually super-lame. satisfaction is no exception.

annie_vox said:

i've noticed that you guys often get really upset when people do that.

it's weird because if some foreigner couldnt seperate danish from norwegian, i dont think i would mind.

annie_vox said:

Mas de todo jeito eh uma piada grande , daq a pouco vao falar q eu to falando espanhol

Mas pior q isso , so dizer q Buenos Aires eh a capital do Brasil , isso vcs nao tem q aguentar

U2Man said:

i've noticed that you guys often get really upset when people do that.

it's weird because if some foreigner couldnt seperate danish from norwegian, i dont think i would mind.

I'm not upset... I'm just kidding... Sometimes I forget that people on these boards don't know me... It's my fault.

it amuses me that people totally disregard Grammy's and sales as a way to measure how a band is doing

I acknowledge it gives a flawed view
but probably a more correct one than going by what people on this forum like to listen to

- probably

Mogi said:
Mr Brau:applaud:
You crack me up everytime, even though you are flirting with disaster on this thread.

A little late on this, but ya know what? Applauding someone for breaking the rules is no better than breaking the rules yourself. I'd advise against that.

xaviMF22 said:

you're welcome

Pero es la coisa , no es pq q meu idioma es mal , q voy a sair dizendo certas cosas a las damas amigo

J_NP said:

you're welcome

Pero es la coisa , no es pq q meu idioma es mal , q voy a sair dizendo certas cosas a las damas amigo

I wish I knew Portuguese :|
anyway I was joking and I apologized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom