U2 the movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carmelu2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
If one day Hollywood decided to make a movie about U2 what actors would be your choice to play Bono,Adam, Edge and Larry?

What actress could play Ali, Morleigh, and Ann?
I have already volunteered to play Naomi/Suzi/groupies:wink:

sean penn as bono...mostly cause hes a damn good actor
3458%3B%3B8%3A6%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D646%3D%3C95%3DXROQDF%3E2323598555738ot1lsi

3458%3B%3B8%3A6%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D646%3D%3C95%3DXROQDF%3E232359855573%3Aot1lsi

3458%3B%3B8%3A6%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D646%3D%3C95%3DXROQDF%3E2323598554%3A55ot1lsi

I dont know about the rest Ill have to give it mroe thought :hmm:
I always thought Juliette Binoche resembled Ali in Chocolat

There's a terrible image I made a few years ago that my friend put in circulation on myspace... lemme see if I can find it. It may be the WORST photoshop job ever, but it's funny.

u2movie2.jpg

He added the title. I'm not sure if I like it.

UnforgettableLemon said:
There's a terrible image I made a few years ago that my friend put in circulation on myspace... lemme see if I can find it. It may be the WORST photoshop job ever, but it's funny.

u2movie2.jpg

:applaud:

nice choices

catlhere said:
All I know is that Adam can only be played by...
001ATH_U2_009.jpg

:lmao: BEN STEIN!!!

I agree with Sean Penn as Bono. Either him or Liam Neeson.

Hayden Christensen is too whiny to be Larry. :wink:

Last edited:
I love this!!! :lmao:
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Adam Clayton gets my vote, so does Danny DeVito as Paul McGuinness. Sean Penn would do Bono justice :drool: though Robin Williams is just too funny to overlook. I'm still undecided about Edge and Larry.

UnforgettableLemon said:

u2movie2.jpg

nice but Hayden Christianson can't act to save his life

That's alright, Hayden doesn't have to actually DO much, just stand around looking moody and occasionally hitting things. :D

Oh and tell people to fuck off. :yes:

Gary Oldman = Evil Edge

Just like in the Elevation Video.
The robin williams as bono bit is hilairious, my mother always says how they look alike.

On a serious note, a U2 movie would suck since they would glamorise it up and the fans would know every mistake and therefore hate it. I bet they would say things like "Running to Standstill" bwah

blueeyedgirl said:
That's alright, Hayden doesn't have to actually DO much, just stand around looking moody and occasionally hitting things. :D

Oh and tell people to fuck off. :yes:

:lmao: Which is about the extent of Hayden's acting abilities...

U2 don't need a movie made about them.

Hayden Christienson(however u spell is name LOL) isnt that bad of an actor. At least compared to Paul Walker. Just watch one movie with Paul Walker and you'll think Hayden is Academy Award material.

Sue DeNym said:

I was just about to say that! They should start the movie when they first join up, and Radcliffe would be perfect as young Bono!

no wonder I've always had this wierd inclination to Daniel radcliffe....it's all coming together now...he looks like young Bono!!:drool:

This thread rocks my socks!!!!:wink:

Chuck Norris as Edge:lol:

Sue DeNym said:

I was just about to say that! They should start the movie when they first join up, and Radcliffe would be perfect as young Bono!

That would be interesting!!! So Radcliff could play young Bono
Hayden could play young Larry.

Who would play young Edge and Adam?:confused:

UnforgettableLemon said:

:lmao: that's hilarious. Claymation Danny DeVito...:laugh:

Daniel Radcliffe as young Bono huh?? :hmm: that's an interesting idea, never really thought of it, but he probably would do well.

I think Ewan McGregor could pull off Bono...he's got a great singing voice and he looks sorta like him...

Back
Top Bottom