U2 SURVIVOR: Break out the pacemakers! (Boy - Round 3)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Round two quickly became a tight two-way race between Into the Heart and Another Time, Another Place. However, in a 7-5 margin, the loser was:

INTO THE HEART!!!

LOSER LIST
2. Into the Heart
1. The Ocean

The total votes cast were as follows:
Into the Heart - 7
Another Time, Another Place - 5
Twilight/Stories for Boys/Shadows and Tall Trees - 1 each

Please choose to vote off one of the following:

1. I Will Follow
2. Twilight
3. An Cat Dubh
5. Out of Control
6. Stories for Boys
8. A Day Without Me
9. Another Time, Another Place
10. The Electric Co.
11. Shadows and Tall Trees

My vote still goes to Stories for Boys. I think the lyrics are just too dumb and jumbled.

On with the game, and let the mayhem begin!!! :D

Oh, and in the interest of speeding up the game, some rounds may only last a day now, depending on number of votes cast.

I think I'll make the rounds until we get to War at least, one day only. The War-ATYCLB rounds will generate much more interest and therefore more votes. So...you have till Noon EDT tomorrow!

Well it's not to say you don't like any particular song. You can pick the one you feel is the weakest track off the album.

I hate to ruin your game.

But I already know the winner.

As a matter of fact, most of us know the winner.

It has no name, now, but it will.

Yeah, it's pretty easy to guess which song will win. Although I would like to see an upset and have Stories For Boys (yes, I really like it) or A Day Without Me win.

As with the last thread, I'm voting for Another Time, Another Place. I don't like the lyrics and it really does not fit.

By the way, will we be voting on the Under A Blood Red Sky and Wide Awake In America EPs and the new tracks on Best Of collections?

Under a Blood Red Sky is a Live CD, as is WAiA. The game is to be judged on the original album version only, remember? :wink: I think that I'll most likely lump in the Best Of 90-00 tracks in with the Miscellaneous round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom