U2 split up over Bono's knighthood!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: they did an allright impression of Larry!

only thing I wtfed over... Sir Bono of Dalkey? :scratch: Bono doesn't live in Dalkey!

:shh: and they can't spel Nelson Mandela

It should be forbitten by law to write something like that in a topic title!

However, the article is hilarious.
Larry's (made up) comments!!!! :lol:

today's "headlines"

U2's Larry Mullen Jr to join the Corrs.
Written by Fergus McCarthy
Story written: 05 April 2007

Larry Mullen Jr celebrates hands on role with the Corrs sisters. Hardcore U2 fans around the world left reeling by the news that Larry Mullen Jr was considering leaving the band after a fallout with 'Sir Bono' will be devastated by the news that the want away drummer has accepted an offer to join sultry sister super group 'The Corrs'

With Brother Jim due to leave the family group in June to follow his two passions, Daffodil breeding and Show jumping Shetland ponies on the International circuit regular drummer Caroline jumped at the chance to move centre stage and play guitar.

A cheeky phone call from lead singer Andrea Corr secured Larry's services, she giggled like a naughty schoolgirl as she spoke to our Spoof reporter in Dublin saying: "We were having a family night in just chilling out with a few bottles of wine with Jim safely strapped in his chair when we heard the news and Caroline dared me to call him up and offer him a job as a bit of a joke.

"Never in a million years did we think he'd accept, he'll be a massive addition to the band, at least we wont have to go searching his dressing room for our underwear unlike some one else we could mention" She then threw an accusing look in Jim's direction to which Jim replied happily: "I want a fire engine! I want a Fire engine!"

Larry confirmed the move later in the day: "I'm really looking forward to it. I've had 25 years of looking at those other three eejit's and now I'll get to spend every gig looking at the three greatest arses in the business.

"I might even get a chance to steal some of their underwear while we're on tour."

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom