U2 songs to listen to while recovering from a hangover?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr_Phes

The Fly
What are the best U2 songs to listen to while recovering from a hangover?
I was just listening to Lady With The Spinning Head - I don't think it helped much...

I have no idea.. but isn't In A Little While allegedly a "hangover song"?

Maybe you should try that...

"Trying To Throw Your Arms Around The World"
"Grace"

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I'm sure the original Cookie Manwhore would have had lots of tried and true suggestions.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I'm sure the original Cookie Manwhore would have had lots of tried and true suggestions.
biggrin.gif

But of course!
biggrin.gif

Damn him, he's prolly getting drunk right now. I'm outta alcohol here. This coke would taste so much better if there was rum in it.
tongue.gif

Oh damn...I was supposed to suggest a hangover song. lol IALW is good, so is SATS and anything else slow and mellow. Nothing with a lot of drums. lol

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

Definately something slower than Lady with the Spinning Head!

------------------
"When you've seen beyond yourself then you may see peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you"

"All things must pass
All things must pass away"

Peace George

End Of The World!
biggrin.gif

If your hangovers are as bad as mine then silence, paracetamol and a dark room are the only things that will save you...

LMAO "Ambient Music For A Hangover"
I think that may have potential,a few tinkling streams, bit of didgereedoo, a few symapthetic groans, more water imagery...
I used to think the dreaded Coca Cola was the only thing that could truly save my life during a bad hangover, but I've discovered water is better, more real somehow.

PS: I forgot to answer your Q. I don't drink that often, usually only when I go to see a band. So usually, with ears still ringing, I just want peace and quiet till the afternoon and then it's back on decks, any U2 track you like
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by cass (edited 12-03-2001).]

Seriously...I have done this with good results: I listened to Stateless, Running to Stand Still, Elvis and America, Grace and Peace on Earth were the least harmful

Back
Top Bottom