U2 songs made for extreme high volume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Right now I'm BLARING MoFo, and it sounds sooo great. Other songs that sound better way up:

With Or Without You
Vertigo
Mysterious Ways

all

All of them...that is, until you become deaf. But, then again, when you do become deaf, it doesn't matter what volume you set it on.:)

UTEOTW nothing else gets my blood going and that feel good vibe when im driving like it does. :)

So in love with the edges twirling solo

Last edited:
To fully appreciate HTDAAB, you have to listen loud. Adam's bass really drives a lot of the album, and unless you can hear it, I can see why some people might not be so in to HTDAAB. Once you listen to it loudly on repeat a few times, I can't imagine not liking it :)

Others...

The Fly, Streets, Bullet (live), Dirty Day, Like A Song, Out of Control.

Well, pretty much all of them actually :)

I wouldnt' say all of them, I think songs like "Grace," "Heartland," or "Some Days are Better Than Others" sound about the same.

Pride, New Years Day, Indian Summer Sky, Bad, City of Blinding Lights, Acrobat, Gloria, Gone......:hmm: I know there's tons more

Surrender-Pretty much all of War :D

Last edited:
This hasn't happened yet, but one of these days, I'm going to get a speeding ticket for speeding while listening to Streets. Whenever it's on, I have to crank up the volume, and if I'm in my car, I accelerate as the song builds.

All Because Of You
Vertigo
Last Night On Earth
Orginal Of The Species
Love And Peace
The Fly
Where The Streets Have No Name
Pride
Hawkmoon (i prefer the live one)
and of course
Until the end of the world!!

theres many more....but that'll do me!

Don't forget Discotheque and Do You Feel Loved!

and Elevation and Acrobat and Bullet the Blue Sky!!!

So many of their songs sound so awesome cranked up.

The Fly

Numb- I know this isn't a hard rock song, but it's got more effect the louder it is played

Elevation
Veritgo
Out Of Control
I Will Follow

mofo, dirty day, beautiful day, last night on earth all of em rock bytheway some of the remixes dont sound bad at all when u turn up the volume in the car

gorman said:
To fully appreciate HTDAAB, you have to listen loud. Adam's bass really drives a lot of the album, and unless you can hear it, I can see why some people might not be so in to HTDAAB. Once you listen to it loudly on repeat a few times, I can't imagine not liking it :)

Hehe, turn up the bass enough, and you can feel the album! ;)

I tend to turn up all my favorite songs. So all of them :)

I'm currently listening to "Mofo" and it needs to cranked up. I didn't turn up Discotheque...interesting, huh?

What about Desire...I crank that up too! Damn, I'm gonna listen to some U2 on my headphones.

Back
Top Bottom