U2 songs made for extreme high volume

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fly, last nigt on earth (live), acrobat (turn the bass up on that one)

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Exit yet...you kinda HAVE to crank that song up to even hear it! :lol: but once you do, and once it really kicks in... brilliant. What a fantastic song.

Vertigo of course - seriously, everytime Bono says "turn it up there, captain" I do. Elevation (especially the Tomb Raider mix, or live), The Fly, Love and Peace Or Else, Discotheque, Do You Feel Loved (that BASS!), Gone, Miami (yes. I like Miami. in fact, I LOVE Miami.), Streets, Until the End of the World, Beautiful Day (live especially), New York, I Will Follow (or hell, the whole Boy album), 11 O'Clock Tick Tock, Zooropa (it's kinda quiet at first and you wanna get the full effect when it kicks in), Sometimes... (again, quiet and the kick-in...sometimes emotional songs are meant to be cranked too), Dirty Day, Sunday Bloody Sunday (especially live, like from UABRS... gotta crank up that perfection), Like a Song...

hell, let's just crank up all of 'em, they're all worthy :D

AtomicBono said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Exit yet...you kinda HAVE to crank that song up to even hear it! :lol: but once you do, and once it really kicks in... brilliant. What a fantastic song.

Damn, as I was reading through this thread I was waiting to write what you wrote above.

So for me it's:

EXIT - especially the version on Rattle & Hum DVD.

Gloria, Streets, God Pt 2, Mofo, I Will Follow, New Year's Day, Red Hill Mining Town, Pride, Bad, Wire, Desire, HTDAAB

Back
Top Bottom