U2 Songs in Movies!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jesseu2

Refugee
a U2ey bit about "CLICK" movie with Adam Sandler

i saw the movie CLICK tonight and Ultraviolet is played towards the end of the movie..

:yes:

possible soundtrack?

i thought it would be in the news section but its not... i sent a PM to a news person an hopefully they'll follow up on it..

Last edited:
I saw it last night, that was cool

It's a cute movie, really dumb at times but it has a nice message. Walken is scary as ever :wink:

And Kate Beckinsale is impossibly beautiful

Yeah, I saw it last night and had a nice "Wait... is this.. are they playing... yes!" moment when Ultraviolet started to play.

Wasn't "The Sweetest Thing" in Mr. Deeds? Maybe Adam Sandler is starting to like U2. He likes Styx and their songs were in his older movies a lot.

Yes, Sweetest Thing was in Mr. Deeds and its soundtrack.

I always love Sandler Flick Soundtracks.

But is the movie any good?

Just got back from this movie... I thought, for an Adam Sandler movie, it was excellent. And Ultraviolet was definitely a nice bonus.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
The first thing I think of when I think of an Adam Sandler movie about a universal remote control is...Ultratviolet.:wink:

:eyebrow:

well, Ultraviolet was played on ZooTV, and ZooTV had a remote... :wink:

so people like this movie? I kinda want to see it. the premise is interesting and Adam Sandler is funny, though I like him most in offbeat movies like Punch-Drunk Love.

yeah, the movie was alright, some of my friends really didnt like it, but i thought it was cool...and i sang ultraviolet to my friends as it came on...it was pretty funny they just gave me weird looks

:rockon:

If he carries this movie, I'd love to see it.

He hasn't been the "funniest guy" in his movies since The Waterboy, and that was 8 years ago.

(baby, baby, baby...light my wayyyyyy
*zootv bono holding the note*)

AtomicBono said:

so people like this movie? I kinda want to see it. the premise is interesting and Adam Sandler is funny, though I like him most in offbeat movies like Punch-Drunk Love.

Eh, it's okay. Pretty much what MrsSpringsteen said, I thought - really dumb at parts, not great by any means, but it has a good message, and it's entertaining enough.

Ya i was so excited when i heard ultraviolet!

Im not gonna lie, totally started to tear up a little bit near the end of the movie, hehe.

MrsSpringsteen said:
City Of Blinding Lights is in The Devil Wears Prada

yup, i saw that last night..... it was a friends bday an she picked the movie, not i, lol, but when COBL came on during the Paris part, i was like.. wow. i don't usually see two movies a week apart and to have u2 songs in both was way cool! :up: :yes:

bonofox said:
Ya i was so excited when i heard ultraviolet!

Im not gonna lie, totally started to tear up a little bit near the end of the movie, hehe.

I had the exact same reaction...ultraviolet actually fit in perfectly in that scene, it was nice to see it in a really great role :)

COBL in "The Devil Wears Prada"

Just got back from the movie theatre and wanted to give a heads up about COBL being in The Devil Wears Prada. It's actually a pretty long clip...but I won't give any details, so if you're planning on seeing it, keep your ears open.

Well, there's another song I like in a movie I won't need to see until I get it plopped on my coffee table by a female friend and must suffer through it for sweet rewards. :|

Canadiens1160 said:
Well, there's another song I like in a movie I won't need to see until I get it plopped on my coffee table by a female friend and must suffer through it for sweet rewards. :|

:D

Back
Top Bottom