U2 songs for the next Guitar Hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Justin24 said:
Speaking of Guitar Hero.

Here is some songs featured on the Guitar Hero 3 (80's rock) for the Nintendo Wii

This is a Playstation 2 exclusive at the moment. It's called Guitar Hero Rocks the 80's. Harmonix, which usually makes the games for the series is developing it.

Neversoft will be making Guitar Hero III which has no 80's theme. That's the one that is multi-platform.

Last edited:
MrBrau1 said:
why the hell would someone play a guitar video game?

Spend that time playing an actual guitar. Be your own hero.

The same reason that people sing karaoke--it's fun. Also, it's a lot easier than starting up your own band and partaking in tough-to-organize Battle of the Bands-style competitions. It preserves the group/competitive aspect of it all while making it all far, far, far more practical in terms of money, time, and, well, practicality.

Listening to music on the radio isn't quite listening to music on CD, vinyl, or in a live environment, either, but we still do it. Giddyup.

If you shout... said:

The same reason that people sing karaoke--it's fun. Also, it's a lot easier than starting up your own band and partaking in tough-to-organize Battle of the Bands-style competitions. It preserves the group/competitive aspect of it all while making it all far, far, far more practical in terms of money, time, and, well, practicality.

Listening to music on the radio isn't quite listening to music on CD, vinyl, or in a live environment, either, but we still do it. Giddyup.

lame.

A real, actual guitar is cheaper and better than a video game system.

Playing music is better than pretending to play music.

The hours spent playing a guitar video game could be spent actually learning to play the guitar. I've done it. It's not that hard.

doctorwho said:
U2 and Guitar Hero? Hmmm... all the person would have to do is hit two notes and let the echo take care of the rest of the song!

:sexywink:

Adam Clayton playing '40'? :drool:

Well since Guitar hero usually picks more obscure songs i would say that

Bullet the blue sky would be a nice choice, weird but it could work but if they go with mainstream stuff, vertigo would be it.

MrBrau1 said:
why the hell would someone play a guitar video game?

Spend that time playing an actual guitar. Be your own hero.

20070509.jpg

I play real guitar AND guitar hero. GH is fun with others, and actually keeps my fingers nimble.

Back
Top Bottom