U2 Songs Covered by Interferers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys

really sorry to hear about the copywrite shite and getting sut down.

i never got to downlaod lemon and while i've watched the vi an youtube (awesome by the way!) i wouldn't mind having and mp3 to save to mu itunes with the other stuff... any chance of geting it somewhere?

This sucks :sick: :grumpy:

Miringeltje said:
Maybe put them up on somebody else's website.
Don't use the real song names (perhaps make names up).
No lyrics on there .
And no mention of u2.

and I agree :up:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

well interference wasn't selling lyrics and didn't PM make elvis take them down?

not only that but tabs are considered copyright infringement too :sad:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
The Office of U2 Security would be more than happy to host everything already recorded, along with anything done in the future.

I'll even design a completely new page dedicated to The Interferers.

Get at me, yo.

that would be awesome. :drool:

Wow. This sucks! The whole copyright infringement/RIAA bullshit is going out of control!

Lemon was awesome! :love: Probably the best yet... up there with Discotheque!

And what an excellent video, Pla! :drool:

I loved 'Bull driving'! :lmao:

:banghead: What a pain! Thats not exactly what copyrights are intended for, as far as I know. And how stupid and controlling is the whole thing? We weren't trying to represent them as our own or make money off of them for crying out loud

Last edited:
Wow, you guys, I absolutely loved all of these songs! "Lemon" was great, and I thought the video was fantastic PlaTheGreat!! It really stinks that you guys got shut down though :sad: Hopefully ya'll can find another way to continue, as I would love to hear more! :)

Awww this sucks :angry: It was just a bit of fun :madwife:

Am waiting for youtube to load up, can't wait to hear/see this vid, Pla the Discotheque one was great :love::bow:

Shame we can't continue it elsewhere, i'd just figured out how to record with my headphones aswell so was gonna try and join in with the next song :(

thanks to Chizip, Queen Bee and Pla for the work with the songs and vids and everyone who took part :love::bow:

Last edited:
:sad: :sad: :sad:

I'll make videos for all of them if you'd like. None of my tags or titles say "U2" or anything like that, so they'd have a hard time finding our videos in our own little corner of the web.

I might also add that I had my account: PlaTheGreat deleted at youtube for uploading interviews, SNL performances and the Colin Farrell SNL skit. Oh and the Simpsons episode with U2 too. I created a new name: TheEdgeFan and I'll slowly be reuploading the non-copywritten stuff there. So if you're looking for the Discotheque video, try this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7mxqw--RXI

Sorry about The Interferers. :(

Pla you're vids are great :hug::love: i'd love to see more

its would be great if we could continue as it was so much fun :happy: ! it would be so hard trying to organise stuff though as we wouldnt be able to post it on here incase people are reading like Queen Bee said :(

you have the Simpsons Episode :ohmy: i've never seen that :bow: i'll keep checking back there to see when you upload it :hyper:

bonoishot said:
you have the Simpsons Episode :ohmy: i've never seen that :bow: i'll keep checking back there to see when you upload it :hyper:

I'm not going to be uploading it back to youtube though. :(
Why bother if they will shut me down again, eh?

PlaTheGreat said:

I'm not going to be uploading it back to youtube though. :(
Why bother if they will shut me down again, eh?

i misread your post sorry :lol:

yeah i suppose eventually they will find them! i wanted to see that aswell :(

anyone know where the Simpsons episode is online? or just the bit with the guys in it?

:hmm:Zootlesque that could be an idea, there would have to be quite a few links though as im sure they would expire really quick

siriuslydaphne - i wnated to hear the mp3 aswell

:(

this whole thing pisses me off i almost dont even want to do it anymore

The copyright thing sucks indeed. However, I hope you guys do carry on as the stuff I heard is great - I love the videos too:bow:

bonoishot said:
OMG "sloth stroking Lemon" :lmao: was that done in a real shop :lol:

Yes. :reject:
There was a guy stacking juice not too far where I was doing it, and I was wearing my U2 shirt that day. He read the back of my shirt and just stared at me the entire time. Thankfully, I got a "volunteer" to make Bono stroke the lemon. :wink:

and i :love: the "bull driving" and the "sloth applying makeup" :lmao:

genius :wink:

Thank you! It was all Bono the Sloth's idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom