U2 Songs Covered by Interferers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:applaud:

Hats off to all of which are/will be singing the songs, you ARE brave.

Don't want to single out anyone, enjoyed pretty much all of Until the end of the world - this, along with Running to stand still would be my choice if I were ever to do U2 karaoke - and Streets (got chills at the opening speech and especially the scream), favourite moments on Discotheque include the "let's go... " parts and falsetto bits, and in Vertigo catorce line and the first two Hello Hello Holla and All of this can be yours.

Chizip said:
By the way, I don't know if we've announced this, but our plan is to do 8 more songs to finish off the Deaf Jams album, giving it a total of 12.

....until 2 weeks before the release date, at which time we decide we don't want the album to go over an hour....:larry:

:wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
My sister thinks the rockin edge has a hot voice :wink:

My sister would too . . . if she were home right now :wink:.

I think it's the accent :drool:

Got Philk: Ahhhhhhhhh

:lmao: :up:

The Edge: Where the streets have no name
^ hey, I was there! So, even without a microphone, I technically made it onto the song . . . cool :shifty:.

Last edited:
me and discotech just made a kick ass "Fast Cars" backing track from scratch. he did the drums and electric guitar parts, and i did the acoustic guitar and bass. we'll post later, but i hope you guys do Fast Cars :wink:

kellyahern said:
^ hey, I was there! So, even without a microphone, I technically made it onto the song . . . cool :shifty:.

Awesome!! You were my competition. :shifty:
Did you ever get to talk to Sr. The Edge/Bono with the batteries in the handycam? :drool:

nuke126 said:
me and discotech just made a kick ass "Fast Cars" backing track from scratch. he did the drums and electric guitar parts, and i did the acoustic guitar and bass. we'll post later

I'd love to hear it!

Fast Cars :drool:

PlaTheGreat said:

Awesome!! You were my competition. :shifty:
Did you ever get to talk to Sr. The Edge/Bono with the batteries in the handycam? :drool:

f754165a.jpg

I got a handshake :). Never have I liked a picture of just my arm so much :lol:.

As for talking, I nodded in agreement with what the woman in the striped shirt next to me told Bono when he was taping :reject:. I think it was something about getting Edge not to wear the beanie so much :shifty:.

I'm eagerly anticipating more of your videos :yes: :hyper: :lol:.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

f754165a.jpg

I got a handshake :). Never have I liked a picture of just my arm so much :lol:.

As for talking, I nodded in agreement with what the woman in the striped shirt next to me told Bono when he was taping :reject:. I think it was something about getting Edge not to wear the beanie so much :shifty:.

I'd know that arm anywhere! :sexywink:

kellyahern said:

Awesome!! I was more in the general direction of John way back there. Never got to shake anybody's hand though. I had been waiting there since 2 pm on the far far right and my friend and I decided to make a run for it when we saw Bono get down from the car. If we would have stayed put, we might have been on camera.
I'm impatient.
Plus I wouldn't have known what to say in response to his question. Probably just "Play mofo" again. :wink:

Oh well. Talk about derailing. Good to see more Miami fans! :drool:
If I could add more of that video in my own videos, I would. :drool: See Original of Species on youtube and such.

I really think the next song should either be Fast Cars or Red Light

they'd both be so much fun :rockon::lol:

PlaTheGreat said:

Awesome!! I was more in the general direction of John way back there. Never got to shake anybody's hand though. I had been waiting there since 2 pm on the far far right and my friend and I decided to make a run for it when we saw Bono get down from the car. If we would have stayed put, we might have been on camera.
I'm impatient.
Plus I wouldn't have known what to say in response to his question. Probably just "Play mofo" again. :wink:

Oh well. Talk about derailing. Good to see more Miami fans! :drool:
If I could add more of that video in my own videos, I would. :drool: See Original of Species on youtube and such.

I think I did blurt out, "play Fast Cars" - because ramblin rose told me to :shifty:.

Miami 2 was an awesome show :up:.

Yahweh_OMG said:
How cool guys!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

I wish I could have sing 1 phrase......:sad:

Just kidding, would have ruined the song.....

we got plent of songs left to do :wink:

i was thinking... somewhere along the line we should do "out of control"
that would be cool :rockon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom