U2 Songs Covered by Interferencers LIVE - The Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are all great! You made my day!!! :D Can't wait for the next one :)

My fave bits :up: :up:

Got Philk: Love
Oooooooooooo

and

Utoo: You know you're chewing bubble gum
the rockin edge: You know what it is but you still want some
Axver: You just can't get enough of that lovie dovie stuff

thats awesome guys, really funny!
:applaud:

i want in on the next one!!!

Hahahaha, just listened to Discotheque for the first time. Did Axver have an orgasm at the end or something? :lmao:

Wow----this turned out great. And, Pla----that video rocks!! :rockon: Can the video be posted for download?

Last edited:
:applaud: Great job!! LOVED the falsettos U2DMfan, Philk, Zootlesque, Utoo, and rockingedge!!!! Axver, you're good, but that groan was scary! :yikes:

Everyone, everyone!

I HAVE to write a story on this. Your project is BEYOND BRILLIANT!

Can those of you who have organized this, please email me? I want to do a really great feature on it, because not only does it speak on U2 fans' intense passion, but it also speaks of the amazing community we have here on Interference.

Please you guys, email me! :)

I think someone is going to have to make a mirror though. This isn't going to last today. :uhoh:

Last edited:
neutral said:

Would be easier if you'd leave an email addy. :tongue: :wink:

:reject:

bono_212@hotmail.com :shifty:

:sad: I missed Discotheque? I need my internet back...I was gonna get my friends who are obsessed with that song to do a boomcha with me...I'm definently taking part in the next one, I hate being out of the loops so :wink:

Also, I still haven't heard the songs, but NEVER FEAR, this afternoon I shall!

Can anyone read Swedish? We've been linked at this blog.

Helt orelaterat, men jag har tidigare nämnt att vinterhalvåret är den bästa tiden för fotbollsfans. Jag undrar om inte motsvarande gäller för musikfans, dvs att den intressantaste tiden är den då det inte finns några nyutgivna skivor eller någon turné att prata om. Det är väl rimligen bara under lågsäsong som någon kan få den obegripliga idén att U2-fans runtom världen ska sjunga in en rad eller två av en låt, för att sedan sammanfoga dem till U2-fansens motsvarighet till Band Aid. Den som vill höra hur Vertigo blev kan göra det här, men det är nog bäst att jag varnar för en hel del falsksång. Men det avskräckte tydligen inte, en version av Discotheque är nu på gång.

Uppdatering: Discotheque är nu klar (både musik och en video) och en profil finns numera på last.fm.

:help:

Ok, sent it through an ever-reliable translator :happy:

Entire orelaterat, but I earlier has mentioned that the winter half-year is the best time for football fan. I wonder unless corresponding applies for musical fan, i e that the most interesting time is the then the do not exist any new given records or some tour to speak about. The is well reasonably only during off-season as some can few the unintelligible idea that U2-fans around the world will sing in a row or two of a tune, in order to since joining them to U2-fansens equivalence to bands Aid. The as wants to consult how Vertigo became can to do this, but the is probably best that I alert for a lot of dummy song. But the not deterred evidently, a version of Discotheque is now on time.

Updating: Discotheque is now clear (both musical and a video) and a profile exists now on last.fm.

That song was great! Very Clever idea and it sounded like a lot of people had fun singing their lines. The favorite line was "Hello, Hello!"

Nice work on the music also! :applaud:

Thank you for the link to my blog! I was wondering where all the visitors came from, and I still wonder how Queen Bee could find it? :ohmy:

/a long time lurker, second time poster!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom