U2 song called One Minute Warning?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Lise:
Has anyone ever heard of a U2 song called "One Minute Warning"? It's from a movie called "Ghost in the Shell". Am I the only one who has never heard of this film or U2 song? If anyone knows where I can hear the song please post. Thanks.
Here is the link of the movie review in which I heard of this song http://www.suntimes.com/ebert/ebert_reviews/1996/04/04122.html

Sure - we've all heard of this!
biggrin.gif

It's not really a U2 release, despite how it's credited. It's a release from The Passengers, a group consisting of all four members of U2, as well as Brian Eno, Howie B., Holi and Pavarotti. This group released an album called "Original Soundtracks 1" in 1995. The album features the song "Miss Sarajevo" and "Your Blue Room" - two of the most U2-sounding tracks on the release. Many of the other songs are more ambient, with about 1/2 not featuring any vocals.

This album should be readily available in stores (often under the U2 section, even though technically it isn't a U2 release). If not, you can buy it on-line (from places like cdnow.com). You can find it at CDNow.com here.

Hope this helps!

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 01-18-2002).]

An interesting thing to note is that all the films except "Ghost in the Shell", "Miss Sarjevo" and the one YOUR BLUE ROOM is on are all fake....
I read an article on it all, very, very clever especially some of the fake names!
Bless you all.
WHYWHY

Back
Top Bottom