U2 should bring the Heart to the Super Bowl!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could afford the cost of GA ticket inside the heart at the Super Bowl, then the actual ticket price of the Super Bowl.

Plus I'd much prefer to watch U2 for two hours then see grown men patting each other on the butt after a good play, except if my Rams are there.

Chris

------------------
"That's what's happening to U2 on tour in the United States at the moment - we're just a conduit for all this joy and hope and despair and it's all coming out - People say, 'Oh, Rock and Roll is great - just takes people's minds off of it' - No. That is not our job. Our job is to take people's minds through it." --Bono's take on the Elevation Tour since 9/11

Seriously, I've been wondering if they might "import" a bunch of fans to go nuts on the field (kind of like the kids you see right in front of the stage at the MTV awards). I half expect there to be some Florida radio contests in January to fill it up.

Not unless I can be in it!

mad.gif

Originally posted by madonna's child:
i think they should make a new heart ramp that goes around an open central stage. bono can get onto it from the sides and the whole band will be encompassed by the pit.

Wow! That's crazy that you said that because that's actually how I thought it was going to be before the tour!

------------------
AFLAC!!!!!!

i think they should make a new heart ramp that goes around an open central stage. bono can get onto it from the sides and the whole band will be encompassed by the pit.

------------------
Happy Hannukah!

"Revolution starts at home, in your heart, in your refusal to compromise your beliefs and your values." - Bono

"And I wear gray underwear." -Bono

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

You hurt yourself, you hurt your lover, then you discover what you thought was freedom is just greed...

Amen!

I think importing the Heart would be a striking and uplifting presentation to the SuperBowl audience. It would really highlight the passion and fervour with which fans react to U2, and might inspire audience members in the stands or watching on tv to do the same. Hell, Propaganda should offer fanclub members tickets to be in the Heart!

________
werd to the AFLAC

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 12-06-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom