U2 Sentence Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snutes1

Acrobat
You gotta use 3 u2 songs in a sentence and pass it along to the next person. The sentence MUST NEVER END!!!

As the hobbits ran away from the ELECTRICAL STORM, one of the them said "let me sit down before I FALL DOWN" and as they waited out the storm, they prayed for just one more BEAUTIFUL DAY!!......

NOTE: You can imagine anything else besides hobbits. I just think they are cool.

.....so the hobbits walked to NEW YORK, you know, the CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS, but they felt BAD because....

Instead of watching 4TH OF JULY fireworks, they flew a KITE in the INDIAN SUMMER SKY, leaving...

Last edited:
because he belonged among the SHADOWS AND TALL TREES where he could eat LEMONs and swing from the trees like an ACROBAT in...

but after pissing under the tree an apparition of MISS SARAJEVO appeared and warned him that the LAST NIGHT ON EARTH was coming and so he had to WALK ON........

which will be EVEN BETTER THAN THE REAL THING, which will be everything you DESIRE, which will make you never want to leave, only STAY..

...only stay NIGHT AND DAY, because if there's ONE thing I know, it's that you are a PARTY GIRL...

longer IN GODS COUNTRY unless ALEX, the big hobbit DESCENDS INTO HELL FOR A BOTTLE OF MILK and gets a chance to redeem himself only before it reaches 11 OCLOCK TICK TOCK..........

This 11 o'clock was actually 23, so because he's minor, he became THE REFUGEE, started to LEVITATE because of evil witch that turned him to THE FLY.

Back
Top Bottom