U2 room- Do you have one?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

trevster2k

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
u2bonogirl posted a pic of some paintings in her U2 room. It made me think, I have one too. How bout the rest of us? Post some pics please.

Nope.

I did have a "Wall of Steve" in my old house though. Haven't gotten it back up in my new place yet. :)

i don't have a U2 room (no spare rooms in tiny NYC apartments), but i do have a U2 wall in my bedroom where I hung 4 framed album covers, from the Rattle & Hum series:

3457494%3B23232%7Ffp336%3Enu%3D3234%3E672%3E733%3EWSNRCG%3D323338549%3A37%3Anu0mrj

the Adam and Bono covers are autographed: the Bono one is my favorite, b/c he turned it into a little piece of 'art', adding sunglasses, a cigarette, rain, and writing "Irish Summer with Bono" (i met him in Dublin at the studio during summer '02)

3457494%3B23232%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3234%3E672%3E733%3EWSNRCG%3D32333854%3A87%3B%3Bnu0mrj

3457494%3B23232%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3234%3E672%3E733%3EWSNRCG%3D323338549%3A37%3Bnu0mrj

i hope to one day get the Edge and Larry covers signed.

also, in my CD stand next to my U2 CDs, i keep Edge's slide (which Dallas gave to me). there's a Bono pick there as well.

3457494%3B23232%7Ffp337%3Enu%3D3234%3E672%3E733%3EWSNRCG%3D32333854%3A87%3B%3Cnu0mrj

:)

Last edited:
That's awesome Ally.

OK, to broaden the appeal, U2 walls or shrines count too.

I'm sure everyone has cool stuff to show off, you have a captive audience here.:wink:

I actually don't have a single thing up in my house that would give me away as a fan.

I used to have posters up in my old house, but I just don't like the look of them up on the wall anymore, so that's the main reason for them being relegated to the back of the closet.

OMG do I have a U2 room in my house! It's my "office" or U2 Shrine as my friends call it. I have posters, books, cds, dvds, frames albums, acalendars, banners, and a wooden chest FILLED with U2 goodness.....magazines, pins, shirts, hats, and other collectibles. I should try to get some pics tomorrow and post them.

Yes! I all the walls are filled with posters ands pictures of U2. I have shelves with books about the band, cd rakes with all the albums and singles, DVD/VHS shelves full of... yes you guessed it, with U2 DVDs and videos! Cupboards with 8 huge A3 size scrapbooks full of newpaper and magzine articles, photo albums etc.. I'll post some photos once I get around to taking some!:D

I have this odd short wall in the corner of my room, which I'm working on making into a U2 wall, though I'm being very slow about it. The goal is to stick up lyrics (cut from magazines), photos, and my own U2 related art.
So far, this is all I've done:

abq.jpg

You would not believe how long it takes to find the perfect letters and cut them out.

I have a blue room, and a U2 poster :wink:

and I only want my friends to refer to it as "Your Blue Room"

most don't get the joke

I do. It's a PopMart room. I have 13 different PopMart posters. Also, everything else matches the PopMart color theme of bright colors. My rugs are orange and blue, my bed cover is dark blue w/ big stars, and everything else is blue, red, yellow, orange, or bright green.

It looks a bit different now b/c I have a new rug and some new things that match a bit better, but here's some pics:

room1.JPG

room2.JPG

room3.JPG

room4.JPG

room5.JPG

When I was in high school, my mom wouldn't let me hang posters on my bedroom walls because she was afraid the tape would damage the new paint (we'd just moved in). But she said I could put up all the U2 pictures I could fit on my bedroom and closet doors. On 3 doors, I fit well over 100 pictures of all sizes, trimmed just right. I'm convinced nothing I ever do will top that, though I've still got a few posters up now.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
I do. It's a PopMart room. I have 13 different PopMart posters. Also, everything else matches the PopMart color theme of bright colors. My rugs are orange and blue, my bed cover is dark blue w/ big stars, and everything else is blue, red, yellow, orange, or bright green.

It looks a bit different now b/c I have a new rug and some new things that match a bit better, but here's some pics:

:ohmy: Impressive...almost looks like Popmart backstage! I have no shrine, sadly :sad: I had a couple of really nice posters before I left home to go to university, and my sister "borrowed" them for her room. She took them down to paint at one point, and they got all shagged up and torn...I could've ripped her head off!

I'd love to have some U2 "art" at some point...I've got a bunch of images from books/magazines that would be great enlarged and played around with.

Awesome pics everyone. Nice to know I'm not the only freak here.:wink:

I have U2 wallpaper, not one bit of my room is uncovered, i even have a bono wall which just happens to be the one beside my bed. :wink:

But my shitty computer and scanner's wrecked so cant post pics.

Its not strictly a U2 room, but we are in the process of turning our den into the "Rock-n-Roll" room, I've got all my favorite LP's framed (including a few JT 12 inches) and my Boy LP. and also all of my Duran Duran stuff (b/c, I am a Durannie too) which includes pictures of when I met them and all of my autographed stuff.

Its very inspired by the decor of the House of Blues Hotel in Chicago (where we stayed in May to see U2)---which is very rock-n-roll......

I don't have a U2 room, but the walk-in closet I share w/Mr. Blu is turning into a shrine, little by little. :giggle: (No pics for the time being - I'm at work right now! :ohmy: :D )

I have a feeling that it won't be long before our spare room/office gets designated as the U2 room. #1) that's where I spend all my time on Blue Crack; and #2) since his 1st 2 experiences w/U2 in NY & Charlotte this fall, Mr. Blu has become a diehard fan! :hyper: I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't start buying memorabilia that interest HIM, not just me!! :up:

Our basement room is being converted into "the shrine" as my husband calls it. I don't have any pictures to post but there is the concert poster from the Bomb tour, surrounded on each side by 10 close up pictures I took at the concert myself- 5 on each side. Next to that is my Bono autographed stage towel from the Elevation tour- which I made into a cool kind of shadowbox display with stickers from the program and one of my scratched to hell ATYCLB cd's. Next to that is a poster of all the album covers up to ATYCLB. There is also a poster of Ireland, along with a panoramic of Dublin (Those are more for hubby since he's a native).

Next to go up will be all the album covers in frames. I have a wonderful relative who is getting me the last couple I never got on vinyl for christmas!

I also have a hidden poster of Bono on the back of my laundry room door. It has been there for years and no one knows it's there but me. Makes doing laundry a lot more fun. :)

I only have a big Joshua Tree poster in frames and a poster from this tour, and the poster with all the album covers. But I probably wont be putting that on the wall, since I'm planning a little something with all my vinyls. :)
And I have a huge Bono (and a smaller one) drawn by my sister, she's amazing.. And a bunch of huge pics from magazines and stuff I've printed.

*Ally* you've inspired me to go and get the 12" Joshua Tree singles (perhaps the two 7" imports) and put them on my wall!

I love the look of your framed singles on the wall! When I re-decorate my room [it's currently a dark pink due to me not decorating it before I moved in there, it was previously a storage room] I must try it myself!

ps. re-arrange your CD order :wink:

Last edited:
i dont have a U2 room, i have my bed room which is covered in U2 stuff! ahh how my parents compain, but when i move out there will be an official U2 room

Back
Top Bottom