U2 Related Jokes??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Q: why did u2 play vertigo twice

A: because they hate their fans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

:|

What's the difference between God and Bono?

God doesn't think he's Bono.

:| That's the only one I know, and I don't even like it.

Q: What do vacuum cleaners and Bono's electric guitar have in common ?

A: When you plug them in, they suck.

:wink: :shrug:

unosdostres14 said:
Q: why did u2 play vertigo twice

A: because they hate their fans.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

brilliant

Edge and Bono crash in an airplane and go to heaven, where they see God sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Edge: "What do you believe in?" Edge replies, "I believe in the Gibson Explorer and that if we had made more U2 records, the world would have become a better place." God thinks for a second and says, "I can live with that. Come and sit at my right." God then addresses Bono: "What do you believe in?" Says Bono: "I believe you're in my chair!

An oldie but a goodie.

Lancemc said:
Edge and Bono crash in an airplane and go to heaven, where they see God sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Edge: "What do you believe in?" Edge replies, "I believe in the Gibson Explorer and that if we had made more U2 records, the world would have become a better place." God thinks for a second and says, "I can live with that. Come and sit at my right." God then addresses Bono: "What do you believe in?" Says Bono: "I believe you're in my chair!

An oldie but a goodie.
:lol:

okey, an incredible stupid one I made

Q: Why is the Vertigo tour stage design circular?

A: Because they don`t want to offend The Edge.

God I suck at making jokes...

Lancemc said:

An oldie but a goodie.

Brillant

lovebono said:
okey, an incredible stupid one I made

Q: Why is the Vertigo tour stage design circular?

A: Because they don`t want to offend The Edge.

God I suck at making jokes...

I'll give it a go...

Q: Why did U2 do a crazy setlist in Dublin?

A: Because they drank too much soft drinks and sweets...

ok now if thats not funny then I dunno what is

Can't remember where I heard this one...maybe in Flanagan's book?

Q: How many members of U2 does it take to change a light bulb?

A: One. Bono holds the lightbulb and the world revolves around him.

Flanagan's book as in "U2 At The End Of The World". I believe there's a part where he's talking about all the criticism surrounding Rattle & Hum, and he makes reference to that joke being one of many circulating about the band throughout the music industry during that time. Glad I was only about 12 years old at the time and too young to realize that my favorite band was under fire!

Back
Top Bottom