U2 rehearsing Exit for upcoming tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redbook

The Fly
Several reports from Dublin tell that U2 is extensively rehearsing for the new tour.
Mainly new songs are being ehearsed, but some oldies were played, too, like One, Beautiful Day and.... Exit! :drool:

Oh fuck yeah! I love that song. One of my favorites from Joshua Tree. The best U2 rock song after Bullet and The Fly, in my opinion.

If this is true, I will dissolve into a pile of fanladish goo and someone will have to mop me up off the floor. I'm telling you, Exit/LAPOE would be perfect.

AussieU2fanman said:
reports? where? :|

Presumably from people who have visited Dublin. I think we're talking about reports from individuals, not something in the media.

Well, I think we can expect to hear many more of these reports since the person relaying the information will be in Dublin for a couple of months and lives 10 minutes from HQ.

Can't wait to see how this develops. Anyone willing to wager on when the HQ rehearsal clips will hit the air?

Man, I'm coming,...
that's 1 of my favorite songs I would like to hear again...
Hope they'll redo it in the same prof. way they did "The Fly"...

In the past they have always rehearsed at the Factory which is much more, 'soundproof' than HQ...

Jim said:
In the past they have always rehearsed at the Factory which is much more, 'soundproof' than HQ...

:confused:
So how would people hear any of the songs if they're rehearsing there?

Exit? Which wasn't played since JT tour? We'll see...

Actually, it was played one time on Lovetown. In Melbourne, October 14th 1989. So, it would be almost 15 years since that song wasn't played.

U2girl said:

:confused:
So how would people hear any of the songs if they're rehearsing there?

Exit? Which wasn't played since JT tour? We'll see...

I'm just saying that's what they normally do.. they may well be at HQ for all I know.

Loved the "With Or..." switch to the ease beginning of "The Fly (2001 version)"...
Imagine "Bad (with '"Sympathy For The Devil" ending)" going over into "Exit" :applaud:
Joy to all

Phalanx, you took the words right out of my mouth. Next they'll say "U2 has been supposedly rehearsing their classic anthem The Sweetest Thing in preparation for their next world tour":wink:

WOW!

Exit
The Electric Co.
Ultra Violet
Vertigo, and rest of new songs!!!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I think we'll be in for a real treat with this tour...just call it a feeling!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim said:

Actually, they rehearsed for the Elevation tour in HQ...let's just say, in a not very 'soundproof' space...

I'm wondering though...someone through out 'Ultraviolet'...is this coming directly from a specific source/post...to echo what other people are saying...what's the source? Are these really the songs they are rehearsing? Because 'Ultraviolet' would be amazing to hear again.

...disregard the question above about 'Ultraviolet' (I just saw Edge's posts) That's awesome!!

I like Exit but I'd rather they played God Part II or Like A Song. I think The Fly should totally be on the set list. It would be interesting to see U2 playing Exit again though.

I think they should play "Hold Me Thrill Me.."again, its a nice companion to "The Fly"..they should play both of those songs!!! :) :combust: :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom