U2 Questionnaire- Please Take Part

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hello. I am currently taking a Graphic Design GCSE at School. And the main project spanning the Next Two years is to design and create a product that could Market and Sell to the General Public.

My Fictional Product is to be a U2 Box-set. I'm hoping to package maybe One or Two of U2's Most Popular Albums (Commercial-wise. Joshua Tree, Achtung Baby etc.) with a set of Bonus Discs.

Now my dream idea is to have a Box-set of around Eight Discs (maybe) in a lovely box, designed by myself, including maybe a nice self-written Booklet. With infomation on the Albums and the Bonus Discs. (Recording Infomation, production Credits, Tour infomation [possible discs to include Live Shows that promoted included albums] and Various other bits of Info you'd expect to Find in such a Booklet)

I have done my Design Brief, have all the ideas ready to go and can't wait to start! But first I have to collect answers for a Questionnaire on my Proposed product. Now, I know no-one in my School that's interested in U2. Except some of my Teachers. Lol. So I thought, where else to go to get opinions on U2 for a Questionnaire than the Home of U2-Nuts, Interference! :)

If people could answer my Questionnaire by placing a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer they wish to choose. That would make taking the answers in one bit easier! I would only need around 10 'Filled' Questionnaires. So please, help a friend in need!

Any Questions, Suggestions, Infomation on where I may be able to get decent Prints of Album Artwork to include? (credited, of course!) Please don't hesitate to include them at the end of the filled Questionnaire!

U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. :) Thanks!

10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female

How much of a U2 Fan are you?:

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lot
They're Good/ Listen to them occassionally if I'm in the mood
I'm not much of a fan/ Don't listen to U2 very often

Which is your Favourite U2 Album/EP?

Boy
October
War
Under a Blood Red Sky (Live)
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop
The Best of 1980-1990 / The B-sides
All that You Can't Leave Behind
The Best of 1990-2000 / The B-sides

Are you Fan of U2's B-sides, Rare Tracks/Demos, Bootlegs?

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)
No, I am comfortable with listening to U2's Albums and A-sides.
No, I don't really listen to U2's music much as it is.

If you answered Yes to the Previous Question, what did you think of The B-sides Compilation Released as a Bonus Disc to U2's 'Best of' Compilations?

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1990-2000, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1980-1990
I liked neither of the B-sides discs

What format do you purchase music on most?

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs
Cassettes

Which do you buy more of?

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums
Cassette Albums (Where available)

Do you ever purchase Music Box-sets?

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go
Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set)
No, I don't really go for Box-sets.

If there were a U2 Box-set available, what sort of things would you prefer to be included?

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)
Other (Please State)

How much would you be willing to pay for a U2 Box-set?

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Would you consider Purchasing a U2 Box-set if One came on the Market?

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have
No, as I would essentially just be spending money pointlessley on something I basically already have

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Questionnaire! Your help is greatly appreciated and, it's not much but, I shall definetley write a word
of thanks for you all in the final product.

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lot X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them. X
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)

If you answered Yes to the Previous Question, what did you think of The B-sides Compilation Released as a Bonus Disc to U2's 'Best of' Compilations?

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! X
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1990-2000, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1980-1990

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go X
Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set)

If there were a U2 Box-set available, what sort of things would you prefer to be included?

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have X
No, as I would essentially just be spending money pointlessley on something I basically already have

Thank you for taking the time to complete this Questionnaire! Your help is greatly appreciated and, it's not much but, I shall definetley write a word

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:wave: I did GCSE Graphics last year...I had to make a promotional t-shirt and packaging for it which could function as a money box or something. I wish I'd done mine on U2 now, but I chose to do it on Queen Of The Damned (before the actual movie came out and completely battered the book that is ):madspit:

Originally posted by
U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. :) Thanks!

10-20X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

MaleX
Female

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lot
They're Good/ Listen to them occassionally if I'm in the moodX

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop
All that You Can't Leave BehindX

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.
Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections)X

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!
I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDsX
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albumsX

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go
X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare TracksX
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40
Around �40-50X
Around �50+

Yes, definetleyX
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have

Last edited by a moderator:
10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them. X

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations! X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, If it has content such as albums I haven't got, singles-packs, etc. that I can just buy in one go X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley
Maybe, rare tracks and B-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things I already have X

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

No, I don't really go for Box-sets. X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?) X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50 X
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley
X X

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set) X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

Originally posted by

10-20
20-30
30-40
40-50 X
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire x
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40
Around �40-50 X
Around �50+

Yes, definetley X

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections) X

I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000 X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

Yes, if I buy a U2 Single or they are Included as an added Bonus (Such as The B-sides Discs included with the Two Best of Collections) X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set)X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

Last edited:
i would just like to point out something no one else has yet. the ages overlap. for example, if you're 20, you could put an X by 10-20 or 20-30. i just like to be technical. :D

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

I liked listening to The B-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with The B-sides disc of 1990-2000 X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles X
LPs
CD albums

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+ X

Yes, definetley X

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30 X
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

[/B][/QUOTE]

:)

U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. Thanks!

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50 X
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

----------------------------------------------------

Good luck with the project! Let us know how it turns out eh?

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
Under a Blood Red Sky (Live) X
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

Thanks very much, everybody! That was a lot easier than going round my classes like everyone else asking people who hadn't the faintest Idea I was talking about! You've helped me a great deal! :wave:

Keep replying if you want! I don't have to print the final questionnaire (with all the answers tallied up etc.) off until around next week. I'm really trying to slave my ass off on this one! I enjoy graphics, and bringing something I really enjoy into the project will make it an even better two years!

Thanks again! :)

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

Last edited:
Originally posted by

10-20 X
20-30
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa X
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40 X
Around �40-50
Around �50+

Yes, definetley

Originally posted by

10-20
20-30
30-40 X
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around �20-30
Around �30-40
Around �40-50 X
Around �50+

Yes, definetley X

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop
All that You Can't Leave Behind X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

Yes, for the collectibility. (If you already have most of the products in the Box-Set) X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley

:)

10-20
20-30
X30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female

XFavourite Band/Listen to them a lot

Boy
October
XWar
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

XYes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.

XI really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations!

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
X3"/5" CDs
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
XCD albums

XNo, I don't really go for Box-sets.

U2 Albums
XU2 B-sides
XRare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

XUS$50-60 if it had enough discs in it

XYes, definetley

}:)~

originally posted by
u2 questionnaire: - to fill in, simply quote this post and place a bold 'x' beside the answer you wish to choose. And post the reply. :) thanks!

10-20
20-30 x
30-40
40-50
50+

sex:

male x
female

how much of a u2 fan are you?:

favourite band/listen to them a lot x
they're good/ listen to them occassionally if i'm in the mood
i'm not much of a fan/ don't listen to u2 very often

which is your favourite u2 album/ep?

boy
october
war
under a blood red sky (live)
the unforgettable fire
wide awake in america
the joshua tree
rattle and hum
achtung baby x
zooropa
pop
the best of 1980-1990 / the b-sides
all that you can't leave behind
the best of 1990-2000 / the b-sides

are you fan of u2's b-sides, rare tracks/demos, bootlegs?

yes! I enjoy them just as much as u2's album tracks and a-sides. And spend some time looking for them. X
yes, if i buy a u2 single or they are included as an added bonus (such as the b-sides discs included with the two best of collections)
no, i am comfortable with listening to u2's albums and a-sides.
No, i don't really listen to u2's music much as it is.

if you answered yes to the previous question, what did you think of the b-sides compilation released as a bonus disc to u2's 'best of' compilations?

i really liked them, i thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of b-sides for u2 fans to listen to as well as the 'best of' compilations! X
i liked listening to the b-sides from 1980-1990, but wasn't too pleased with the b-sides disc of 1990-2000
i liked listening to the b-sides from 1990-2000, but wasn't too pleased with the b-sides disc of 1980-1990
i liked neither of the b-sides discs

what format do you purchase music on most?

7"/10"/12" vinyl
3"/5" cds x
cassettes

which do you buy more of?

7"/10"/12" singles
lps
cd albums x
cassette albums (where available)

do you ever purchase music box-sets?

yes, if it has content such as albums i haven't got, singles-packs, etc. That i can just buy in one go x
yes, for the collectibility. (if you already have most of the products in the box-set)
no, i don't really go for box-sets.

if there were a u2 box-set available, what sort of things would you prefer to be included?

u2 albums
u2 b-sides
rare tracks
live tracks (perhaps tracks from various tours that promoted albums that are included in the box-set?) x
other (please state)

how much would you be willing to pay for a u2 box-set?

around �20-30
around �30-40
around �40-50
around �50+
x

would you consider purchasing a u2 box-set if one came on the market?

yes, definetley x
maybe, rare tracks and b-sides do sound like a nice idea. Even if it meant re-buying some things i already have
no, as i would essentially just be spending money pointlessley on something i basically already have

thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire! Your help is greatly appreciated and, it's not much but, i shall definetley write a word
x

U2 Questionnaire: - To Fill in, simply Quote this Post and place a BOLD 'X' Beside the Answer you wish to choose. And Post the reply. Thanks!

10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby X
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40 X
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley X

W00t! Great response! You've all been really helpful! :) Thanks very much once again for your time! If anybody else wishes to post another filled-questionnaire, please feel free! (Makes it look a lot better having such a positivie response!) I'm in no hurry.

What I'd really like now is for people to put forward suggestions for this 'product' as it really couldn't hurt to do a bit of 'Customer Research' if you want to put it that way. I think it could really help rather than just bombarding people with questions with limited answers! Much better to let people have more of an idea of what THEY'D like to see. Because to be quite honest, I know I have felt quite hard-done by certain releases that the Band think is fine, but fans aren't too pleased with. (Not just U2). So like I said, please make some suggetions.

Last edited:
10-20
20-30 X
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male X
Female

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop
All that You Can't Leave Behind X

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks X
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+
Can't answer. It would depend on the content.

Yes, definetley X
X

10-20
20-30x
30-40
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
x

Favourite Band/Listen to them a lotx

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Babyx
Zooropa
Pop

Yes! I enjoy them just as much as U2's Album Tracks and A-sides. And spend some time looking for them.x

I really liked them, I thought it was a great idea to also release a collection of B-sides for U2 Fans to listen to as well as the 'Best of' compilations![x

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDsx
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albumsx

x

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracksx
Live Tracks (Perhaps Tracks from Various Tours that promoted albums that are included in the Box-set?)x
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50x
Around ?50+

Yes, definetleyx

Last edited:

10-20
20-30
30-40 X
40-50
50+

Sex:

Male
Female
X

Boy
October
War
The Unforgettable Fire
Wide Awake in America
The Joshua Tree X
Rattle and Hum
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
Pop

7"/10"/12" Vinyl
3"/5" CDs X
Cassettes

7"/10"/12" Singles
LPs
CD albums X

U2 Albums
U2 B-sides
Rare Tracks
Other (Please State)

Around ?20-30 X
Around ?30-40
Around ?40-50
Around ?50+

Yes, definetley
X

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom