U2: Protecting this House since 1976 -> AKA, more new album talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a production company and am also releasing an album. And the Sept release I saw probably referred to the single. I work with Sister Hazel, record with the surviving members of LFO and apart of C7. I also have friends in IATSE, used to be a member. Those are my credentials

What false claims? The HBO thing? That probably just didn't pan out. Most don't. You have no grounds to support my BSing and I do have grounds to support my claims.

Can you ladies get a room so we can get back the all the incredible and exciting U2 album news this thread usually provides?

Newedgesolo_zps3405e74c.jpg

Evidently Edge is going solo and this is his first album due out November 18.. I'm in the know.

That's when it's slated for iTunes. Maybe cause people who pre-order CDs on iTunes get then late Monday evening

I remember when you said that U2 was going to pull out of their 2009 Giants Stadium show cause they couldn't break it down before the Jets had to play. Therefore, you're full of shit. I have my sources. Edge is releasing an album. 11/18. Mark your calendars.

Both the HBO thing and the show cancelations were discussed. Fuck off to the haters who are just assholes who think they know it all. Look me up if you don't believe me dumbasses

Both the HBO thing and the show cancelations were discussed. Fuck off to the haters who are just assholes who think they know it all. Look me up if you don't believe me dumbasses

I don't. You were full of shit then, and you're full of shit now.

You have ZERO credibility.

Prove it. Post proof.

No ma,am. And if you did your research you would have found that out. You were just quick to judge is all. But, don't worry, God will be judging you.

I have found out that you are a liar and a whoremonger. God is not on interference to judge your claims.

You have made false statements in the past which calls your credibility into question

You continue to make false statements with no proof that they are true

You engage in immoral behavior and are a felon.

In conclusion, you're full of shit.

Last statement is not true. Actually none are. You are just trying to save face. People are pissed off because I know stuff. I dunno wtf is wrong with you. I invite you to come see C7 perform if you're ever in Celebration. When the new Devin Lima album I am producing comes out then you can laugh at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom