U2: Protecting this House since 1976 -> AKA, more new album talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember how a ways back there was talk about "self-policing" to keep this forum sane?

How about at least trying to not be a complete and total asshole? That'd be a good place to start.

A lot of assholery going on around here.

LOL, whatever you say man.

In fairness to gvox, it's been verified by multiple members of this forum that the individual was actually listening to the album. As far as his 2nd source, I have no clue, but I don't consider gvox the type that would intentionally prank the forum.

Your quote proves nothing I very fully qualified the two different sources. And my first quote was substantiated and verified by others here.

Now. Would you care to talk about the lies and fabrications you've repeatedly foisted on this board?

Sure. Name one.

And what is it with you and yet another personal attack on me. Did I direct some comment towards you I'm aware of to cause you to come on here and attack my credibility? How many times have the mods warned you about this? Are you genetically incapable of ignoring me, especially when I don't direct any comments your way (until you have a go at me).

LET. IT. GO.

In fairness to gvox, it's been verified by multiple members of this forum that the individual was actually listening to the album.

As have every other U2 related story and experience I've ever related on this forum, many of which were witnessed by actual respected forum members.

Now, I may have a track record for losing my cool in arguments, that I will readily admit. But my credibility in terms of being an honest legitimate member of this forum who many know and can at least vouch for in some respect, whether they like/approve of my posting style or not? Firmly intact.

I'm seriously all about us finding out who called Shawn Bonneau's church and having this individual IP banned from this site.

And what is it with you and yet another personal attack on me. Did I direct some comment towards you I'm aware of to cause you to come on here an attack my credibility?

Nice deflect once more.

You are no less subject to scrutiny than any other random person who comes on this board claiming to have inside knowledge of the band. Your track record speaks to gross exaggerations of claims that noone had ever verified or substantiated. Therefore you are not a credible source.

There is nothing personal about that, and it's not an attack. A person's claims either stand up to scrutiny or they do not.

Oh my god, you guys. NOBODY CARES.

I've seen Nick's talk of "sources" as all tongue-in-cheek stuff.

I'm seriously all about us finding out who called Shawn Bonneau's church and having this individual IP banned from this site.

I wonder what makes him think it was someone from around here? If someone he knew Googled his name, wouldn't they just as easily find that same link? Or this thread? You can land on Interference threads from Google.

I've seen Nick's talk of "sources" as all tongue-in-cheek stuff.

I wonder what makes him think it was someone from around here? If someone he knew Googled his name, wouldn't they just as easily find that same link? Or this thread? You can land on Interference threads from Google.

Yeah, not sure. I got the impression that Shawn had knowledge that the person that called him was from this site.

It's obvious that no one on this forum has any insider information on the album or lack thereof at this point. All this posturing about credibility is for naught.

Maybe so, but your credibility on this forum is less than zero, so don't be surprised if your so-called sources are viewed with an equal dose of skepticism.

It really is impossible for you to ignore him, isn't it?

Before you start arguing, let it be noted that he had not directed anything at you until you decided to respond directly to him with this.

I'm getting tired of walking in on threads where you two bicker back and forth over the most childish shit. I think I've been pretty damn patient. I don't think I have all that much patience left.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom