U2: Protecting this House since 1976 -> AKA, more new album talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
slowpoke.png

It's August 18th and no official news. Will we get something tomorrow?

Judging by past U2 November releases, next week is lyrically the first week where we could actually learn something even if it's not official. I won't panic if we don't hear anything next week though.

The Google Translate version:

Bono and his band refine their 13th album in Eze. In September, they marry their bassisteà Grasse, and spring, they will inaugurate undoubtedly Allianz Riviera rock configuration
There is Madonna, who is hiding in Villefranche, but fills his Facebook and Instagram photos characters accounts. And then there are the autres.Loin contemptuously communitarianism showbiz, Bono and his band live them here. Simply. Twenty-five years it lasts. Desire for integration to the point that will one day rename Eze-sur-Mer in U2-sur-Mer.
Nothing to do with marketing. Without betraying the secret is in Nice U2 have already chosen next summer to give the French second concert of their new global tour. In Eze, he gossiped with neighbors and shopkeepers, this is what he says happily: "Yes, he told us he was leaving a new album before the end of the year and in March, they went On Tour: Paris Bercy first, then Nice and its new stadium Allianz Riviera, "says a relative.
Agreement with the Mayor
Second hand info? Quite the opposite. July 4, after a mini-ceremony in honor of James Joyce, Bono, his manager Paulmac Guinness and the Mayor of Nice have been dealing with.
It was at La Perouse. Clever Estrosi came banging on the shoulder Bono. Nothing ventured, did rien.Jouant some of the chord - "Between neighbors, we help each other, right? "- Leaving his trump card up his sleeve -" Allianz Riviera is a completely eco-sustainable stage "- Estrosi tickled the curiosity of the Irish. Neither one nor two, Bono hailed his manager in attendance. It "conciliabula" three a couple of minutes before the verdict: U2 in Nice in 2014, it is as if it was done!
Wedding September 15
Meanwhile, àEze, Bono and The Edge with others put the finishing touches to the 13th installment of U2 (see below). That urge a peu.Les gossips ensure that it would be less for the enjoyment of fans only to be cushy September 15.
Is there a wedding on the 15th! The wedding overlooking the deep blue like a rite in U2. Bono led the way through the ring finger to Ali, his lover: Dublin nuptials and fiesta in the wake Eze. The Edge followed. And now Adam Clayton, bassist of the band wants to stick to the squad of "Irish novices."
In Grasse, in the villa he has acquired a few years ago Adam convolera. And his friends, it's fatal, want to be a fiesta.

This is the part where everyone starts grilling Steve Lillywhite on Twitter again.

Bercy?! :faint:

jeesus i wasn't meant to be bothering seeing the tour this time :lol:

aw i'm really busy working to a deadline right now, but if a better translation doesn't come up, i'll do it later...

not much new news really - just that they're putting the finishing touches to the album which should be out by the end of the year, plus Adam getting married in September, and U2 playing its 2nd French date in Nice next year (after Bercy, Paris) - also says the tour starts in March... that's the gist of it really... oh and there are rumours that they would like to get the album finished soon - not to keep fans happy but so they can relax and enjoy the wedding :lol:

This sounds hopeful, thank you. At least U2 appears actively interested in finishing the record. No sign of being "lost in the music" here.

My sources tell me that because electric lady studios is on the same street as the K-Mart where the Pop press conference was held that we should expect a very experimental, electronic sounding album.

My source is of course the same as most interference sources; things I pulled out of my ass using little to no logic and/or reason.

My sources tell me that because electric lady studios is on the same street as the K-Mart where the Pop press conference was held that we should expect a very experimental, electronic sounding album.

My source is of course the same as most interference sources; things I pulled out of my ass using little to no logic and/or reason.

got out of the wrong side of bed this morning did you Headache? :D

:lmao:

This sounds hopeful, thank you. At least U2 appears actively interested in finishing the record. No sign of being "lost in the music" here.

no prob! it's just a crappy newspaper article though, so more than likely complete speculation lol

I was thinking about the Adam wedding the other day and how it affects the timeline. Normally when U2 releases a new single, they almost immediately follow it up by an appearance, usually within a week or two. So I don't think we would get a new single until around the last week of September. I just don't see them releasing something a week before a wedding. Personally, I took off the entire week before and after my wedding because I didn't want to be distracted by work.

By the way, this was tweeted yesterday by the guy who was involved in the SBS rooftop thingy:

Instagram
From JR's twitter:
jr
7 hours ago
Inspiring Sunday in the south of France at U2 Spiritquarters

aw i'm really busy working to a deadline right now, but if a better translation doesn't come up, i'll do it later...

not much new news really - just that they're putting the finishing touches to the album which should be out by the end of the year, plus Adam getting married in September, and U2 playing its 2nd French date in Nice next year (after Bercy, Paris) - also says the tour starts in March... that's the gist of it really... oh and there are rumours that they would like to get the album finished soon - not to keep fans happy but so they can relax and enjoy the wedding :lol:

Thanks for the info! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom