U2: Protecting this House since 1976 -> AKA, more new album talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe a group of fans (Shippers) like that exist. I weep for humanity's future.

Oh please, people here on Interference fantasize about a Bono/Edge relationship ALL the time and we all know it.

God, this conversation takes me back to my X-Files fandom days.

Mulder + Scully shipper for life!

My favorite was always, "I'm a House Vegetarian, I don't ship Ham" as House/Cameron shipping was called "Hameron". Huddy 4 lyfe.

OK, so basically, if you like a television show/movie/book/famous person (apparently) and hope someday they will get in a relationship with someone else, it's called "shipping".

Fans of the television show House were usually keen of one of two (three?) combination relationships: House + Cameron (referred to as Hameron), House + Cuddy (referred to as Huddy) and House + Wilson (I don't remember what this one was called).

There was a collection of staunch anti-Hameron individuals on the Internet who created a Facebook group called "I'm a House vegetarian, I don't ship Ham" which really amused me back in the day (and still does a bit today).

OK, so basically, if you like a television show/movie/book/famous person (apparently) and hope someday they will get in a relationship with someone else, it's called "shipping".

Fans of the television show House were usually keen of one of two (three?) combination relationships: House + Cameron (referred to as Hameron), House + Cuddy (referred to as Huddy) and House + Wilson (I don't remember what this one was called).

There was a collection of staunch anti-Hameron individuals on the Internet who created a Facebook group called "I'm a House vegetarian, I don't ship Ham" which really amused me back in the day (and still does a bit today).

:laugh: That's brilliant!

Equally good was Rory not winding up with that douche.

Pete Campbell?

That's one hell of a backstory. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom