U2: Protecting this House since 1976 -> AKA, more new album talk - Page 15 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-14-2013, 02:09 AM   #281
New Yorker
 
Shawn Bonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,160
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Headache and I were just having an Interference banter but this Steve person is outright harassing me and making false statements. Mods, how do we fix this?
__________________

Shawn Bonneau is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:10 AM   #282
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,825
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Bonneau View Post
Headache and I were just having an Interference banter but this Steve person is outright harassing me and making false statements. Mods, how do we fix this?
I win. Post your proof an album is coming out.

You posted false statements in the past which calls your credibility into question

You've been in trouble with the law. The burden of proof is on YOU.
__________________

Steved1998 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:10 AM   #283
New Yorker
 
Shawn Bonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,160
Local Time: 11:36 AM
How so?
Shawn Bonneau is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:13 AM   #284
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,825
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Bonneau View Post
How so?
You cried uncle rather then support your claims that an album is going to be released on 11/18.
Steved1998 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:13 AM   #285
New Yorker
 
Shawn Bonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,160
Local Time: 11:36 AM
I'm not selling out my information
Shawn Bonneau is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:14 AM   #286
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,825
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Bonneau View Post
I'm not selling out my information
You can't sell out something you don't have.
Steved1998 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:15 AM   #287
New Yorker
 
Shawn Bonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,160
Local Time: 11:36 AM
I guess that means you can't sell out morals, faith or kindness
Shawn Bonneau is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:16 AM   #288
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,825
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Bonneau View Post
I guess that means you can't sell out morals, faith or kindness
Tell that to the sex slaves.
Steved1998 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:19 AM   #289
New Yorker
 
Shawn Bonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,160
Local Time: 11:36 AM
You have some serious thing against me dude. I dunno what I did to you but for fucks sake you have issues you need to deal with. You found some mis in formation and are doing everything in your power to use it against me. That's the sign of someone who has serious personal issues. We are U2 fans. We have a reputation of being good people. Why do you need to go around and make us all look like animal? Is this a game to you? Do you get off to this? Do you feel you need to one up everyone? And it's not just me dude. You need to seek help, find God and back off.
Shawn Bonneau is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:25 AM   #290
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,825
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Bonneau View Post
You have some serious thing against me dude. I dunno what I did to you but for fucks sake you have issues you need to deal with. You found some mis in formation and are doing everything in your power to use it against me. That's the sign of someone who has serious personal issues. We are U2 fans. We have a reputation of being good people. Why do you need to go around and make us all look like animal? Is this a game to you? Do you get off to this? Do you feel you need to one up everyone? And it's not just me dude. You need to seek help, find God and back off.
You post fake information, I called it into question and asked for proof. You posted none. I search for you on google like you encouraged me to, and I find your mug shot on like the third entry. You get all defensive. Just because we like the same band doesn't mean you get permission to post fake shit and not called on it. Lighten up, Francis.

Steved1998 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:28 AM   #291
New Yorker
 
Shawn Bonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,160
Local Time: 11:36 AM
It's not fake shit. I own a production company in Celebration, Florida. I am knowledgable of all major album and film releases as well as touring schedules through my connections with IATSE. I do not provide the evidence simply because of the immorality of it. Deal with it. Whether you want to believe that is one thing. I guess we'll all find out Nov 18th. Your slander and failing to provide the truth is your wrong doing. Remember, U2 is a Christian band.
Shawn Bonneau is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:30 AM   #292
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,825
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Bonneau View Post
It's not fake shit. I own a production company in Celebration, Florida. I am knowledgable of all major album and film releases as well as touring schedules through my connections with IATSE. I do not provide the evidence simply because of the immorality of it. Deal with it. Whether you want to believe that is one thing. I guess we'll all find out Nov 18th. Your slander and failing to provide the truth is your wrong doing. Remember, U2 is a Christian band.
POST PROOF. Otherwise this is like your "Giants Stadium show will be cancelled" post. Stop hiding behind the cross, it's shameful.
Steved1998 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:33 AM   #293
New Yorker
 
Shawn Bonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,160
Local Time: 11:36 AM
You are on thin ice with terms and conditions to be banned from the forum. Mods?
Shawn Bonneau is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:35 AM   #294
Rock n' Roll Doggie
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Winterfell
Posts: 3,825
Local Time: 12:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn bonneau View Post
you are on thin ice with terms and conditions to be banned from the forum. Mods?
post proof
Steved1998 is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:41 AM   #295
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 68,118
Local Time: 08:36 AM
Who gives a fuck? It's a dude on the internet. If he's telling the truth, you'll be listening to a new album in a couple of months. If he's lying, you won't be. And this would be the case whether or not he made the claims in the first place. The claims ultimately have no bearing on the fate of the album.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:42 AM   #296
New Yorker
 
Shawn Bonneau's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Maine, USA
Posts: 3,160
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Who gives a fuck? It's a dude on the internet. If he's telling the truth, you'll be listening to a new album in a couple of months. If he's lying, you won't be. And this would be the case whether or not he made the claims in the first place. The claims ultimately have no bearing on the fate of the album.
Yes, exactly.
Shawn Bonneau is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:51 AM   #297
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 68,118
Local Time: 08:36 AM
Owning a production company with significant industry connections at age 27 is pretty impressive, by the way.
LemonMelon is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 02:54 AM   #298
War Child
 
pacemaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Virginia
Posts: 667
Local Time: 11:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn Bonneau View Post
Remember, U2 is a Christian band.
No they're not.

This whole back and forth is entertaining, but silly. Shawn, you made a claim and you can't back it up with proof and people called you out on it. Did you expect anything else in a thread like this? It's great that you're a producer and an album you worked on is coming out in the Fall all that, but name-dropping LFO on a U2 forum (or anywhere, for that matter) doesn't do a single thing towards building your credibility. Also, the "God will be judging you" and faith talk is amusing considering you've taken the Lord's name in vain and used highly un-Christian like language throughout your posts.

THAT BEING SAID, just walk away, man. It is that easy. Sure, he's being unnecessarily aggressive towards you, but Steve is looking for answers you can't or are unwilling to provide, but you keep fanning the flames. Give some evidence of your claim or just walk away.
pacemaker is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 03:13 AM   #299
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 152,937
Local Time: 03:36 AM
Well this got even more interesting than I expected.

Thank you Interference.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 08-14-2013, 03:37 AM   #300
Galeonbroad
 
Galeongirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Schoo Fishtank
Posts: 70,778
Local Time: 06:36 PM
Finally something interesting to read in the morning.


Oh interf, what a delivery!
__________________

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceRyan View Post
And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Galeongirl is offline  
 

Tags
christmas music, fall 2013, fall 2014, larry at a baseball game, lillywhitewashing, new album, new album please, sillywhite, spring 2014, u2

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×