u2 powerpoint

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

00Kevin

War Child
I had to make a powerpoint for my math class, and I asked my teacher and he said it was fine if i set it to non-math related music to make it more interesting for him to grade. Hoping my music choice might make him a more leniant grader, I asked him what his favorite bands were and he said he liked U2 a lot. So i was wondering what u2 songs would be good to play during a powerpoint presentation? The powerpoint is near 50 slides, so there's time for maybe 3 songs to go in. Any thoughts?

Why couldnt I have cool teachers that liked U2 when I was in school :(

You should put pictures of them into the presentation, and use effects to have them zoom in and out of the slide or something.

:wink:

Omg , i wish i had teachers who were into u2.

I'd say put up beat high tempo music, keeps people awake.

How about mofo , beautiful day and love and peace or else.

Varitek said:
what's the presentation about? If you can make the songs somehow match, you might get extra points for cuteness.

the chapter covers the rectangular coordinate system, graphs of equations, lines, the definition of a function, graphs of functions, quadratic functions, operations of functions, inverse functions, and variation

00Kevin said:

the chapter covers the rectangular coordinate system, graphs of equations, lines, the definition of a function, graphs of functions, quadratic functions, operations of functions, inverse functions, and variation

:yawn:

sorry, don't have much for you. I second the suggestion for lively music.

Maybe Wake Up Dead Man, with the backwards (inverse) songs in it? Probably the connection would be lost...

Back
Top Bottom