U2: Popmart Movie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoopop

Rock n' Roll Doggie
With the buzz about the U2:3D and talk of Rattle N Hum what if U2 made a documentary on the Popmart tour.

I think it would have been awesome to see how U2 traveled the world with the biggest live production ever. Starting off in Vegas and ending in Africa. They could have shown 14-16 tracks from different locations throughout the world. Thoughts...

Re: Re: U2: Popmart Movie

U2Man said:

what do you mean?

Maybe I went a bit far stating "Biggest live production ever".

From stage setup, moving from city to city, country to country, and all the logistics of the Popmart. I remember Larry saying it cost nearly $350,000.00 a day to keep the Popmart on the road.

Was there only 1 Popmart stage or did they have 2-3, leap frogging similar to the Vertigo tour ?

zoopop said:
With the buzz about the U2:3D and talk of Rattle N Hum what if U2 made a documentary on the Popmart tour.

I think it would have been awesome to see how U2 traveled the world with the biggest live production ever. Starting off in Vegas and ending in Africa. They could have shown 14-16 tracks from different locations throughout the world. Thoughts...

well it's a great idea! it would be interesting to see their trip to Sarajevo i detail, to see some highlights from the Tel Aviv show..etc.

Back
Top Bottom