U2 played in clubs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

* MoFo *

Acrobat
Anybody ever been out and heard a U2 tune played in a club? Those big speakers really suit Adam's bass - I could feel it rearrange my innards during Mysterious Ways.

Anyone else?

I used to hear Wire played in Richfield's on Deansgate many moons ago..now that made you feel up for it!

They used to play the Beautiful Day remix at the club I went to :) Only cos I knew the DJ and he used to play it for me all the time but everybody that was on the dancefloor seemed to enjoy it :up:

I used to hear the Wire remix as well and the New Year's Day (the one done by the other group that covered it)

without you - often is the last song at club out where i am, so that couples hooking up at the end of the night can slow dance, before they go home to.......

Not for many a moon..feeling my age these days (35) but always enjoyed 5th avenue and i believe it still plays all the stuff i would be interested in. Manchester has come on a lot in the last 10years and it's starting to feel good again to be in the city centre. best thing the IRA did in hindsight!

It helps if your old man is in a band AND owns the PA, AND chooses the music they play between sets. He always mixes in some U2 when I'm there. I have been known to make a big old fool of myself by sitting there and blubbing into my bourbon....he usually plays Desire, but it was Stuck In a Moment being played at the end of the night in my hometown pub that really made me:sad: what an edjit...but it was quite cathartic. Thanks U2...once again:)

I've heard "Mofo" before and someone played "Please" at a house party. I DJ sometimes and 2 weeks ago I closed out my set with the live version of "40".

Back
Top Bottom