U2 on TRL 10/28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally coming to America...it's about time....didn't they also play "New York" the last time they were on TRL?

Went to investigate the TRL site and found this for Wednesday Oct. 27's schedule...

Wednesday 10.27
It's super Thursday... mega-model Gisele Bundchen catwalks into the studio and we premiere the new video from the legendary U2.

Looks like the days are actually one behind, so this should be thursday the 28th i think.

Last edited:
It's weird because on the TRL website it says no show on Thursday, but get ready for Monday.

Now I'm wondering if they'll repeat U2's last show on Thursday and they'll actually be there on Monday?

Who knows the MTV.com site sucks also.

Sunday 10.24
They've got a new video and a DVD dropping--New Found Glory stop in to give us the skinny on it all.

Monday 10.25
The 'other' Mr. Knowles--Jay-Z-- visits, along with our Canadian pals Simple Plan, plus we brace for Bam Margera's arrival.

Tuesday 10.26
We're as sly as a fox today... Jamie Foxx that is. The comedian/actor gives us the first scoop on 'Ray.'

Wednesday 10.27
It's super Thursday... mega-model Gisele Bundchen catwalks into the studio and we premiere the new video from the legendary U2.

Thursday 10.28
No show today, but get ready for Monday!

as u can see mtv.com put the wrong dates it will be thursday(there is no show on sunday, and friday is the day with no trl.

VertiGone said:
Wednesday 10.27

Seems like a great show to me :D

Last edited:
I was hoping they would not do TRL :grumpy: I wonder how many giddy girls they will have to bribe to scream for them. Most of the TRL bunch are airheads with bad musical taste who don't deserve U2 and will not appreciate them because they are 'old'. We could find plenty of genuine screamers here, come play PLEBA!!

PowerSurge said:

first you have to be 14-16, love ridiculously horrible "bands" and "artists" and scream alot for no reason...
Actually, the age requirments are higher. I think it's like 16 to 21. Cause my friend is 20 and she was on TRL last week.

p.s. I am aware of the sarcasm in your post. But I wanted to clarify incase there were people who really did want to go.

ramblin rose said:
I don't think they'll be there, they're probably just premiering the video.

That's kind of what it sounded like to me. I wonder if they will even play the whole video? I was under the impression they only show parts of videos on TRL.

Hopefully this is only the MTV premiere date. If Vertigo debuts earlier in the week in VH1 I might be able to catch it there and not have to sit through TRL.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
are they actually gonna be on the show or just the video?

I think they'll just show the video and they'll probably cut off the start and the end of it because that's just the way they are.:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom