U2 on the cover of NME Christmas Special

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim

Refugee
Sorry if this has already been said.

U2 are on this weeks Christmas edition of NME with a great interview that took place the same day as the BBC session at HQ. Part II of the interview will be in the next edition and promises:

The real reason U2 are not doing Glastonbury and whey they're the indiest band in the history of the world.

I NEVER thought I'd hear NME say that.. blimey.

Available in shops now.

All I can say is #18 yet their on the cover of the christmas special very hypocritical in my opinion.

These polls are subjective and 1-17 are mostly great albums.. it doesn't really matter in the scheme of things.

Happy Christmas!
Jim

Thanks, Jim, for sharing this info with us.:up:

It's always good to know about what is happening in the media (especially in various countries) so that we can keep up with all things U2 if we choose.

Can't wait to see this issue of NME.:wink:

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:adam: :larry: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

Do we have the transcript/scans up yet? I've searched as best as I can but can't find them.

I have the issue in front of me. But only have my Dad's scanner here with me right now, not mine, so I can set this up in the morning, if need be.

:)

Jamila said:
Thanks, Jim, for sharing this info with us.:up:

It's always good to know about what is happening in the media (especially in various countries) so that we can keep up with all things U2 if we choose.

Can't wait to see this issue of NME.:wink:

ALL BECAUSE OF YOU....:adam: :larry: :edge: :hug: :bono: :love:

Jamila, no-one makes me laugh like you! ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom