U2 on the cover of latest Hot Press issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
In case you haven't seen it, here is a small picture:

2623957.gif

The thing is...I still haven't found the article, interview, review, whatever...that supposedly goes with the cover. Nothing on Hot Press site so far, neither U2News, nor other news sites. So I was wondering if some of you guys have any info about it...do you? Hot Press articles and interviews with U2 are usually worth to read IMO, so I'm deadly curious about this one :yes:

So if you can please give a :up:

Last edited:
Yeah I saw it in the local newsagents Follower, more than likely pick it up tomorrow so I'll give ya the lowdown of the U2 content then:)

lazyboy said:
Yeah I saw it in the local newsagents Follower, more than likely pick it up tomorrow so I'll give ya the lowdown of the U2 content then:)

Cool :up: I knew I could on you. Thanks lazyboy ;) Waiting already :D

follower said:
And then there is still the question why the brackets on the cover are just around Edge....:hmm:.......just cos there is an interview with him????? Maybe some Edge fan in the hotpress editorial office. :hmm:

Just felt like pointing that out. :|

Yep, it's just Edge, a big interview on the story of the 90s basically. Pretty good but nothing ya'll ain't heard before. Well, a few bits I hadn't, like the bit from Flanagan's book, where Edge stays in Adam's house on his own and gets fucked up on mushrooms, discovers the secrets of the universe and records them on a walkman. Next morning he remembers what he did and goes to listen to the "secrets of the universe" but realises he spent like an hour talking to the battery compartment!!!:lol:

And you could "what" on me, huh Follower?!:censored: :p:eeklaugh:

Hmm, other highlights, well, he sticks up for Pop again. Makes a nice point that they are a LIVE band and they're not gonna cut back majorly on playing live in the future as some people have WRONGLY suspected!:)

lazyboy said:
Hmm, other highlights, well, he sticks up for Pop again. Makes a nice point that they are a LIVE band and they're not gonna cut back majorly on playing live in the future as some people have WRONGLY suspected!:)

:up: Woohoo! I never doubted it for a second!

So...what exactly did Edge say about POP? :wink:

wertsie said:

:up: Woohoo! I never doubted it for a second!

So...what exactly did Edge say about POP? :wink:

hehe, well I have the memory of a goldfish, and I did read it bout 3am lastnight, but his exact words were "I stand over that album"

Wehey the love flows freeely:D Right back atcha Wertsie:)
Follower, yeah, you grammer killer;) If you have problems finding it and want it I could always post it to ya?? Pretty cheap mag here

lazyboy said:
Follower, yeah, you grammer killer;) If you have problems finding it and want it I could always post it to ya?? Pretty cheap mag here

:up: Thanks a lot lazyboy...niceboy :) I have a good source here where to buy it, but if I have a problem I might bug you.

Back
Top Bottom