U2 on Scrubs Premiere!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonosloveslave

Offishul Kitteh Doctor
Staff member
So J.D. opens about starting his day off right before going into work. He has his head phones on, and he starts shaking his bum and singing along to George Michael's "Faith".

Turk comes up and says, "What's the rule about white boys dancing in public?"

J.D: "Not allowed unless you're gay :( "

An apparently gay guy comes on and busts a move. They both chime in, "Good morning Steven :rolleyes: ".

J.D.: "Fine! Then I'll just put on something that rocks! :p "

And then Beautiful Day blasts for about 30 seconds as he walks through the hospital! :dance:

:applaud:

Awesome! I love that show! Too bad I'm in English class during that time, now (although, to compensate, I wrote a compare/contrast paper involving U2 and R.E.M.)

:applaud: I've never watched Scrubs (it was only on here for a little while, late at night) but it's always super when U2 gets a mention or a song played on TV!!!

I was gonna post about this, but I didn't. I love Scrubs! There was a U2 reference in an episode last year as well.

I'm surprised no one's mentioned this yet. Last night's episode had a long sequence with Stuck In A Moment playing in the background. Someone on the writing or production staff is obviously a fan.

I missed it. Love that show. But I was watching my Slane dvd. FINALLY!! It's been sitting in the office of this complex since Nov 25th which was when I should have gotten it. :mad: Too big for the box so the mail person left it with the stupid management here, who neglected to tell me. :madspit: "We figured you knew" Yeah I usually leave mail in my box for a week at a time. Idiots I tell you!! I had already began to have it traced by amazon and the post office. :rant:

Last edited:
Someone should write to that guy who keeps track of all the U2 references in Tv and movies. Electrical storm was in an episode of rich girls on MTv this week just a few bars of the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom