u2 On Radio 1's Live Lounge 27th Feb - U2 at BBC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back after a long weekend.

What's the go over the next few days?

How likely are we to hear other songs live? How long until the next promo performance?

Most likely David Letterman...will be good indication of what they will play live next tour...5 nights?

I think it might be on the BBC rooftop.
someone posted it in the youtube comments
U2 fans may wish to know a friend was asked to set up some gear for them on the BBC Television Centre roof next weekend. I would guess they will be playing there on the Monday which, I think, is when their new LP comes out, just no idea what time of day.

My guess it's the secret gig on Friday. Tomorrow we have a competition on one of our radiostations and they have 2 tix to the gig.
Now all I have to do is win that competition lol. As if....

I think it might be on the BBC rooftop.
someone posted it in the youtube comments

My guess it's the secret gig on Friday. Tomorrow we have a competition on one of our radiostations and they have 2 tix to the gig.
Now all I have to do is win that competition lol. As if....

Crap there is only one of me and two places to be :ohmy:

Well it wont be next monday because they will be on letterman, could it be friday night?, live lounge in the afternoon and then seceret concert in the evening?

:ohmy:
There will also be a live U2 concert broadcast on Radio 1 on Friday and there's even a rumoured "impromptu" gig on top of Bush House, in homage to the Beatles' 1969 rooftop concert in central London.

If this is true I am so unbelievably there.

Wow, I don't U2 have ever done such a huge promotional blitz in the UK, not even for ATYCLB, they really are pulling out the stops to make sure people know about this album. A good thing too after the lukewarm response to Boots.

You then get this

How to see U2 in the Live Lounge
Thanks for registering for tickets for the recording of U2 in Radio 1's Live Lounge.

Your registration reference number is:

Please write this reference number down and keep it safe.

We will email you to say if you have been randomly selected or not on Tuesday 24th February. If you have not received an email by Wednesday 25th February, please check your spam or junk mail folders.

From Wednesday 25th February you will also be able to check your registration reference number online at this time. More details will be posted on the BBC's U2 website BBC - U2

Remember, you can listen to this event live on Radio 1 or watch it live at BBC - U2 on Friday 27 February from 11am. You can also watch U2 perform at the BBC again at BBC - U2 and on the red button (accessed from any BBC TV channel), any time from Friday evening for 7 days.

Signed up! Good luck everyone, hope some of us get there! :D

Really hope we find out some more about this rumoured rooftop gig, it'd be awesome to see that.

I've had 'Stand Up Comedy' in my head all morning, haha! "Staaaand up!"

Yeah, failing us all winning tickets :D lol, I'd love to go to the rooftop thing. Hope it's not just randomly unannounced, and then only random people shopping who don't care about U2 get to see it. Failing winning/seeing them on a rooftop, I'm just looking forward to all the upcoming promo! :applaud:

Sorry if this has already been posted but my mum's emailed me to say U2 will be on Radio 4 tomorrow (7.15pm Tues 24th Feb) on a program called Front Row.

Thanks mum! :D

Is it true that they are working on covering speed of sound by coldplay? can someone who has been listening to radio 1 confirm this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom