u2 On Radio 1's Live Lounge 27th Feb - U2 at BBC!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunatley i dont think it is at the moment, which is a shame because it actually is a really good ad,

i still think there is something more to this U2=BBC thing, i mean i know they seem to be doing alot, but on the ad it doesnt state what is "coming soon" :hmm:

At the end of the ad it does display this bbc.co.uk/u2 at the bottom of the screen, which as you know lists appearances on The Culture Show, Front Row, Jo Whiley, Chris Evans & Jonathan Ross. But I'm still hoping for another mini-gig outside the BBC though:drool:

Don't know if this has been posted but U2 will be on Top of the Pops for Comic Relief :hyper:...

Friday 13 March

10.00-10.30pm BBC TWO

On BBC Two at 10pm, Comic Relief spreads the music love with a special one-off edition of Top Of The Pops. Fearne Cotton and Reggie Yates are joined by a host of comics to present an incredible live show, including performances from Oasis, U2 and, once again, Rob Brydon and Ruth Jones, giving another rendition of their Comic Relief single.
James Corden and Mathew Horne bring up the rear in the wee hours as they guide viewers through some of the more risky and rude moments from Red Nose Days past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom